Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

IF ANYONE FROM OVERSEAS ORDERED FROM KICKZ101 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CONTACTED THEM ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS $40AUD. EITHER EMAIL THEM WITH YOUR BANK DETAILS ADDRESS ETC. OR CALL THEM DIRECTLY. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THEM TO DOUBLE BOX YOUR ORDER THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR THAT.

Last edited:
Hey folks, new to this forum and have been lurking in this forum for a while. I live in Perth, Western Australia and pairs were still sitting on shelves all weekend. No-one wanted them and maybe they now realize how rare they are overseas.

Hey folks, new to this forum and have been lurking in this forum for a while. I live in Perth, Western Australia and pairs were still sitting on shelves all weekend. No-one wanted them and maybe they now realize how rare they are overseas.
Hardly say that no-one wanted them bro. They sold out online within the hr, both nike and kickz101. Most stores sat tho yes, but I bet if you went there now they wouldn't be sitting, they arnt here

Hardly say that no-one wanted them bro. They sold out online within the hr, both nike and kickz101. Most stores sat tho yes, but I bet if you went there now they wouldn't be sitting, they arnt here
I think most stores sold out over the weekend seems like a lot of people here in Aus were just a little late on copping these.

I copped my pair on sunday at 11am at a local footlocker, although you may be right about them selling out online and other states. It may also be the fact that Perth gets a large proportionate of pairs then rest of AUS. 3 Footlocker stores plus a local streetwear shop stocked them. Only reason they are selling is due to the fact that US haven't received theirs and the quality of them is nice.

I copped my pair on sunday at 11am at a local footlocker, although you may be right about them selling out online and other states. It may also be the fact that Perth gets a large proportionate of pairs then rest of AUS. 3 Footlocker stores plus a local streetwear shop stocked them. Only reason they are selling is due to the fact that US haven't received theirs and the quality of them is nice.
Yeah we all know Perth gets too much stock! Proof right there

true that dre day 13, this month has been insane on the wallet if you are a massive jordan collector. Most people probably thought they could hold out for a few days until payday

6 pairs left at footlocker rundle mall in adelaide when I grabbed mine yesterday afternoon.

6 pairs left at footlocker rundle mall in adelaide when I grabbed mine yesterday afternoon.
Yeh saw 2 ppl head down there just before close time, haven't heard back if they got their pairs. Good too see you got youre pair mate. Mine should be here tmoro. Straight on feet. Need them family 1's tho now

my order from laced.au shipped, paid $217 shipped, hopefully they make it to the states this week.

Yeh saw 2 ppl head down there just before close time, haven't heard back if they got their pairs. Good too see you got youre pair mate. Mine should be here tmoro. Straight on feet. Need them family 1's tho now
look forward to your pics. Love those family 1's. Got a pair on the way from the states. Still good prices around.

true that dre day 13, this month has been insane on the wallet if you are a massive jordan collector. Most people probably thought they could hold out for a few days until payday
lol i know right.. june has been crazy.. i am going to slow down the next few months though I cant keep this pace.. going to pass on a lot of upcoming jordan releases and probably hold out until black/infared 6s..

Back
Top Bottom