Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

thought they would be the same as laneys… meaning good leather. Say what you want I'm glad i got the laney 1s i think there dope
pimp.gif
Yep I agree bro. There sick on feet compared too in the box them laneys. Comfy af too

Yep I agree bro. There sick on feet compared too in the box them laneys. Comfy af too
man i've been saying this.. honestly i know 10s are comfy and i ball in them but if i want a shoe to just wear around 1s are the comfiest for me.. everyone thinks the opposite but the laser 1s and new loves just comfy af
alien.gif

Salt Nation!!! Grrrrrrr...ha

Congrats, please add pics ASAP

View media item 1058461
View media item 1058465
man i've been saying this.. honestly i know 10s are comfy and i ball in them but if i want a shoe to just wear around 1s are the comfiest for me.. everyone thinks the opposite but the laser 1s and new loves just comfy af0]

Yeh man, I don't think there the comfiest, 13's for me are. But there not uncomfortable like everyone keeps saying. Im going around Europe soon and taking a pair of 1's too wear everyday, ppl keep telling me ill regret it but I don't think so, may get insoles but yeh there a go too shoe for sure. No cracking etc

@matters7  i would agree that 13s are comfy. I also ball in 20s not bad either but i would put 1s at the top of my list. Guess it all depends on peoples feet as well, everyones a little different.

@matters7  i would agree that 13s are comfy. I also ball in 20s not bad either but i would put 1s at the top of my list. Guess it all depends on peoples feet as well, everyones a little different.
Yeh for sure bro, 1's are comfy no question bout it. These more so then some others like 2013 breds etc. Dunno why. Flat feet ppl hate 1's, im flat footed tho lol

Yeh for sure bro, 1's are comfy no question bout it. These more so then some others like 2013 breds etc. Dunno why. Flat feet ppl hate 1's, im flat footed tho lol
yeah man me too, i see that all the time with people that got flat feet. I think the breds leather isn't as good, but i don't own them so I'm not 100% on that. Just followed you on the gram too fam
pimp.gif

Last edited:

yeah man me too, i see that all the time with people that got flat feet. I think the breds leather isn't as good, but i don't own them so I'm not 100% on that. Just followed you on the gram too fam
pimp.gif
Yeh man. Ah the leather on both isn't real leather. Lance mountains are better then both. These gym reds have a better feel too the leather then the 2013 breds tho, even tho they are nice enough as well.

Cheers fam, followed back

Last edited:

Yeh man. Ah the leather on both isn't real leather. Lance mountains are better then both. These gym reds have a better feel too the leather then the 2013 breds tho, even tho they are nice enough as well.

Cheers fam, followed back
then unfollowed
laugh.gif
 but yeah i agree not sure if you have the FF 1s but leather on those are the best I've seen lately. However quality on that shoe is just above the pairs that have dropped lately without a doubt

then unfollowed
laugh.gif
 but yeah i agree not sure if you have the FF 1s but leather on those are the best I've seen lately. However quality on that shoe is just above the pairs that have dropped lately without a doubt
LMAO yeh I only follow on feet shots on IG now sorry fam.

Nah I don't won them.........YET. But the leather tounge got me drooling for a pair. Tracking down Quai 1's atm then ill hunt them FF's after.

LMAO yeh I only follow on feet shots on IG now sorry fam.

Nah I don't won them.........YET. But the leather tounge got me drooling for a pair. Tracking down Quai 1's atm then ill hunt them FF's after.
all good fam.. not on the all feet shots ig yet. Ive been on the quais for a minute now, those & the DBs. your the first person I've talked to that looking for them too… what size you wear? ill def keep my eye open i usually do a search every 3 days or so seeing if any new pairs have popped up.

all good fam.. not on the all feet shots ig yet. Ive been on the quais for a minute now, those & the DBs. your the first person I've talked to that looking for them too… what size you wear? ill def keep my eye open i usually do a search every 3 days or so seeing if any new pairs have popped up.
Its overrated anyway fam, I cbfd with it now its all posers on IG now. I found a pair and had too pass cos he wanted 600 lmao. Thanks, im a Size 12 in 1's, what size u incase I see em?

Got kicks crews shipping conformation a while ago as well :smile: looks like they raised the price to 280 as well but none in stock

Checking my order. I;m not saying you should buy but KICKS-CREW.COM is killing it with $280 sizes 8.5-12.

Kickscrew charge a 10% commission fee just to cancel an order. Where else they do that at? and lol at them raising the price over $60 more

Last edited:
Funny story...

My girl knew how badly I wanted these shoes and my birthday is coming up on Sunday...

So she decided to try and get these for me, she asked a good friend of hers that lives in San Diego because her husband is in the military and is stationed in Europe. He was ablt to grab a pair in my size for me and said that he would ship them free through the military and that the "shipping costs" would be his profit for it. Sounds very reasonable and fair.

So during the process of that, I guess he found out how these shoes did not come out in the US and he could get more money for them she he told my girl that she would have to pay more because there's another person willing to pay more money for the sneakers. So she doesn't know what to do, her friend (his wife) is mad at him for doing that, and she doesn't want to spend an ridiculous amount.

I thanked her for all of her hard work, but told her that''s the type of people I don't like dealing with and karma will catch up to him eventually trying to be greedy.

lame as $%^&*(

Back
Top Bottom