Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I really want these and I really don't want to pay resell for these...

Might sell some other sneakers to make it even.

Ahhhh, just...can't...do it...

No resell. I'll just have to pass.
no reason to pay resell.. i promise there will be other sneakers that come out that you will want.. and who knows these may get a US release date soon.

they look awesome in pictures.... very disappointed we have to wait for a US release. i guess only time will tell if these will be added to the roster!

Well I finally got shipping confirmation from RMK, hopefully everything goes smoothly because I have never ordered from overseas before. There is an EMS tracking number and then there are two links in the email from RMK for their postal service as well as USPS, so what I'm tryna figure out is, when/how do i get the tracking number from USPS once it reaches the states? Also, how do I avoid the custom fees?

Last edited:
Well I finally got shipping confirmation from RMK, hopefully everything goes smoothly because I have never ordered from overseas before. There is an EMS tracking number and then there are two links in the email from RMK for their postal service as well as USPS, so what I'm tryna figure out is, when/how do i get the tracking number from USPS once it reaches the states? Also, how do I avoid the custom fees?
The EMS tracking number will work in the USPS website. As soon as your item leaves HK (from EMS website), then start tracking through USPS. Sometimes, the USPS website will already be active with the EMS tracking number, but usually not until it has left the country of origin.

There is no way to avoid custom fees unless the shipper marks the value of the package as a low dollar amount. However, you are less likely to be charged customs through EMS and USPS than via UPS or FEDEX.

Last edited:
The EMS tracking number will work in the USPS website. As soon as your item leaves HK (from EMS website), then start tracking through USPS. Sometimes, the USPS website will already be active with the EMS tracking number, but usually not until it has left the country of origin.

There is no way to avoid custom fees unless the shipper marks the value of the package as a low dollar amount. However, you are less likely to be charged customs through EMS and USPS than via UPS or FEDEX.

Thanks my man, preciate the info. If this goes smoothly, I may have to bang with RMK and them other European sites more for some of these crazy releases in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom