Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

@Bboyd  Repped. Thanks for the info. Its like pulling teeth to get info sometimes.

So july 9th huh?

wanted to mix it up a bit since they are selling all these 4th of july shoes. 

Nikes prob thinking, we just took all their money on champ and brazil pack, lebrons/kd's/kobes that no one will cop in us this weekend

Last edited:
bboyd bboyd

Good looks my man, and repped. If all the Foot Locker's and Finish Line's could do the same it'd be good.

Last edited:
Im trying today/tomorrow...aint trying to wait till the 7th! but TY for the info, repped!

No problem fellas. Those Niketown accounts aren't always right but since he repeated the shoe back to the guy asking, I figured he has to have an idea what he was talking about. If the date shuffles a bit that's fine too, knowing Nike town is expecting them soon works for me.

Those times are correct sna8iz sna8iz . At least I'll have something to watch while I wait on the late night overseas release. Got UFC Fight Night 43 starting at 2:30 am EST, would have been the perfect night for the WTL to release and pull the all nighter haha.

Good luck tonight NT!

This may sound stupid, but I'm so confused on the BST time zone....

The way I'm seeing it is if it drops at 08:00BST then they would have dropped at midnight on the West coast... What am I not getting?

This may sound stupid, but I'm so confused on the BST time zone....

The way I'm seeing it is if it drops at 08:00BST then they would have dropped at midnight on the West coast... What am I not getting?
Midnight 2nite...8 hr difference 

Last edited:
Its awfully quiet in here.....

Great news for us, these are fuego! Wonder why the US release got pushed back?

Good luck to those trying for EU sites tonight/tomorrow what ever you wanna call it

with that US pushback date, I may reconsider, but I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure these aren't releasing in the U.S. as of now. Nike Scottsdale was talking about some mid AJ 1s in that tweet

It's not the upcoming all red Jordan 1 mids either. It's the damn Retro '99 Jordan 1. Shoe that's predominantly white. Freakin idiots as usual on Nike company twitter accounts.

Last edited:
It's not the upcoming all red Jordan 1 mids either. It's the damn Retro '99 Jordan 1. Shoe that's predominantly white. Freakin idiots as usual on Nike company twitter accounts.
Yep...Euro or bust 4me!

Back
Top Bottom