Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

SIZE had the wackest checkout procedure ever..

SNS sold out super quick i think the automatic bots ate those up

and END was random i missed that by a big shot

all other sites were taxing too much or i either didnt trust ordering from them

needless to say i really want these and still on the hunt till the hunt is dead

Man! That is foul.
Man I ordered within 2 min of it going live...my thinking is they probably just rather ship within EUR instead of the hassle of shipping to the US and eating $$$ they dont have too! 2nd time in 2 weeks theyve done it too me!

Man I ordered within 2 min of it going live...my thinking is they probably just rather ship within EUR instead of the hassle of shipping to the US and eating $$$ they dont have too! 2nd time in 2 weeks theyve done it too me!
100% correct

Bouncewear again w/ the fail...

Sucks man sorry.  Hopefully these see a US release, and finding a pair for those looking will become easier.

Good luck everyone still on the hunt.

http://www.24segons.es/air-jordan-1-retro-high-gym-red

Around $230 but I can't check out using their system, good luck 
Those haven't sold out because no one can check out 
laugh.gif

This.
And "maybe" people were filing claims/chargebacks even though the shoe(s) made it to the US, costing them money and product and ruining it for us. But don't quote me on that. Just a guess[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Don't think you can do it with putting the NIF/CIF as 0000000... Looked it up and it's common for Spanish sites to do that to make sure they're selling to market?

This.
And "maybe" people were filing claims/chargebacks even though the shoe(s) made it to the US and ruined it for us. But don't quote me on that. Just a guess[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Cant argue with that one...

Would a been a sick summer shoe!!! 

Ebay killing em with $400 auctions across the board for these...

The Kobe 9 Philippines were a Philippines and Euro-only release for awhile and then they suddenly got a U.S. drop date (very limited though), so anything might be possible. I overpaid, but I would double up if they came here.

Last edited:
The Kobe 9 Philippines were a Philippines and Euro-only release for awhile and then they suddenly got a U.S. drop date (very limited though), so anything might be possible. I overpaid, but I would double up if they came here.

I believe they are coming here. I think they will drop with the green ones at a later date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom