Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

smokin.gif

Funny story...

My girl knew how badly I wanted these shoes and my birthday is coming up on Sunday...

So she decided to try and get these for me, she asked a good friend of hers that lives in San Diego because her husband is in the military and is stationed in Europe. He was ablt to grab a pair in my size for me and said that he would ship them free through the military and that the "shipping costs" would be his profit for it. Sounds very reasonable and fair.

So during the process of that, I guess he found out how these shoes did not come out in the US and he could get more money for them she he told my girl that she would have to pay more because there's another person willing to pay more money for the sneakers. So she doesn't know what to do, her friend (his wife) is mad at him for doing that, and she doesn't want to spend an ridiculous amount.

I thanked her for all of her hard work, but told her that''s the type of people I don't like dealing with and karma will catch up to him eventually trying to be greedy.

Funny story...

My girl knew how badly I wanted these shoes and my birthday is coming up on Sunday...

So she decided to try and get these for me, she asked a good friend of hers that lives in San Diego because her husband is in the military and is stationed in Europe. He was ablt to grab a pair in my size for me and said that he would ship them free through the military and that the "shipping costs" would be his profit for it. Sounds very reasonable and fair.

So during the process of that, I guess he found out how these shoes did not come out in the US and he could get more money for them she he told my girl that she would have to pay more because there's another person willing to pay more money for the sneakers. So she doesn't know what to do, her friend (his wife) is mad at him for doing that, and she doesn't want to spend an ridiculous amount.

I thanked her for all of her hard work, but told her that''s the type of people I don't like dealing with and karma will catch up to him eventually trying to be greedy.
Kickz wouldn't let me pick a country other than United Kingdom.
Wow that's dodgy! Are people really paying resell though. I was laughing when I saw people here in aus try selling these for $400.

Funny story...

******* dirtbag sorry for my language but that makes me so mad

Yeah, it sucks... But everything happens for a reason, hopefully I luck up.

Sorry for all of the typos, trying to type fast at work between clients.

wow….
mean.gif
 "friends" man .. your pair will come around no doubt just gotta give it time, like you said everything happens for a reason @chizzle  

Funny story...

What free shipping via the military? That ish aint free lol im military and i ship alot of my boys sneakers from out here, and ive never heard it be free. That dude is a snake though, sucks but money is all people think about these days.

I hope he gets stuck with them or someone in the US scams him for the shoes :nerd:

Last edited:
My pair just arrived. There dope, as expected they are the exact same shoe as the Laneys just dyed a diff colour. These things wont crease either.

My pair just arrived. There dope, as expected they are the exact same shoe as the Laneys just dyed a diff colour. These things wont crease either.
And my salt level continues to rise because of that last sentence.

thought they would be the same as laneys… meaning good leather. Say what you want I'm glad i got the laney 1s i think there dope
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom