Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

Originally Posted by DublBagn

these will release in DECEMBER in stores.......I just got an email about it........

a few other things are going to re-release so to speak as well....

1 Highs (w/strap) in the Bred and Black colorways
Nelly 6 rings will get a late december release (maybe new years eve)
Cool Grey Spizikes will get a release during the same time (close to new years eve)

these are comin out in december and not in nov 22???
is it some time around the 11/12 package??

smh.gif
It better not come out in December. I'm waiting for the 22nd already!
mad.gif

thankyou JB finally strap is horrible but i ant complaining, 2 pairs of these for me

thankyou JB finally strap is horrible but i ant complaining, 2 pairs of these for me

ive always wanted the 01's but never felt like spending 300-400 for one of the most classic colorways ever....now i can have em

anyone know if these come with a set of black laces as well?

these will release in DECEMBER in stores.......I just got an email about it........

Cool Grey Spizikes will get a release during the same time (close to new years eve)

Thats some bs. I mean i believe you, but why later? I was perfectly open at the 22nd. So what are these? Quickstrikes now?

Originally Posted by W177y

Your wrong. these are releasing on the 22nd

Nice...but seriously, why not just make these like the '01 retros which just happen to be selling for $300+ on ebay. Doesn't that sorta suggest thatthe '01 retro shape and materials were successful? Why add stupid straps and dumb down the quality.

eyes.gif
DaBoyWonda wrote:

Originally Posted by W177y

Your wrong. these are releasing on the 22nd

i smell more of that cool grey/fire red 3 release date bull again...
eyes.gif

good thing JB didnt make this a package...

nters that will be buying the AJ1's will you be cutting the strap? or just cover with jeans?

"1) Jumpman on the heel. "
eyes.gif
You should of killed yourself after that statement. We are NOT going through the jumpman/nike air argument again.
LET.
IT.
GO.

Dog it never had anything on the heel in the first place thats why it looks so stupid

Back
Top Bottom