Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

these will drop 11/8 or 11/22?? there are two different release dates? and why
^^^these drop 11/22
the RD on the 8th is for the laser 1s...idk why they put description as black/red
eyes.gif

guessing the description is black for the overall shoe, and the red is for jumpman on the tounge...wonder why they never just say laser in the colorwaydescription????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i'm sure this has been answered so sorry for asking.
What type of release will these be?

general release as far as I know...

EDIT: there supposed limited but won't be hard to cop

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I swear i think these are a Limited GR. No kid sizes.

From what i've heard, it's a lifestyle like release, which is weird since it is a OG colorway

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I swear i think these are a Limited GR. No kid sizes.

From what i've heard, it's a lifestyle like release, which is weird since it is a OG colorway
yeah Im thinking the same which is why I don't think they will be hard to come up on but who knows might be wrong

i got this mcdonalds coupon with no restrictions for footlocker for 25 percent, anyone know if i can combine that with the employee discount?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

i got this mcdonalds coupon with no restrictions for footlocker for 25 percent, anyone know if i can combine that with the employee discount?
Manager won't let us use more then one discount
ohwell.gif
....but never hurts to try...but if you got to use both you might not pay over $50 for these
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Manager won't let us use more then one discount
ohwell.gif
....but never hurts to try...but if you got to use both you might not pay over $50 for these
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Combo discounts... yeah right.
laugh.gif

I have this $20 off coupon from Footlocker when I turned into a VIP Platinum. Do you guys think I can use it on these. It doesnt say that it excludes anyshoes like on other coupons that say it excludes Jordans, AF1. If I cant use it, oh well still copping.

Back
Top Bottom