Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The yeezys 2s aren't even in that pic
laugh.gif
and how does 250 make a difference on whether you can pay rent or not?
of course 250 can make a difference if you're tight on cash. assuming rent is 1k, 250 is 1/4 of rent...

To some people 250 is a decent amount of money and depending where you live it's a good portion of one's rent(not in the bay area 4200 my mortgage *ace hood voice*)

of course 250 can make a difference if you're tight on cash. assuming rent is 1k, 250 is 1/4 of rent...

To some people 250 is a decent amount of money and depending where you live it's a good portion of one's rent(not in the bay area 4200 my mortgage *ace hood voice*)
yeah, but homeboy could easily sell em and pay rent for 2 months and get next week's release :lol:

but you have to semi-respect that because that's actually a crazy thing to do. if he's willing to walk everywhere in his awesome shoes....that is dedication.

didnt see the kids part. thats messed up. they'll grow up to be the next breed of $250 is nothing!!!! teenagers

trying to finesse a trade btwn these for the jordan futures

what is everyone's thought on that trade? which will be the more classic shoe in the future? (no pun intended)

what is everyone's thought on that trade? which will be the more classic shoe in the future? (no pun intended)

if dude will trade the Futures for these, that would be a super come up.. Future price is skyrocketing.. Not sure were the SBs will stand a year out.. i feel like the price may dip though..

if dude will trade the Futures for these, that would be a super come up.. Future price is skyrocketing.. Not sure were the SBs will stand a year out.. i feel like the price may dip though..
i don't get the hype behind the futures at all especially since more cw are clearly coming. The things that anything related to XI's do to people is astonishing. Not knocking you if you like the shoe though just speaking in general about the skyrocketing prices. $500 for those just leaves me puzzled. 

you plan on selling them or wearing them?

wearing
in all honesty then i'd say the 1s. isn't this the first nikesb jordan collab or something? the backstory angle is dumb but i've never seen 1s as popular as they've been since the royals i guess and now nikesb is a big thing. so... that's my opinion. i didn't even know what the Futures were, just that all the guys who have shops and accounts with nike hoarded a bunch of them lol 

in all honesty then i'd say the 1s. isn't this the first nikesb jordan collab or something? the backstory angle is dumb but i've never seen 1s as popular as they've been since the royals i guess and now nikesb is a big thing. so... that's my opinion. i didn't even know what the Futures were, just that all the guys who have shops and accounts with nike hoarded a bunch of them lol 
how is the backstory dumb? have you not seen the millions of pics of skaters wearing jordan 1s?

jordan 1s were huge back in the day and to pair them with Nike SB is huge IMHO 

@skb1041  everytime i see your sig a piece of me hopes it changes to 10.5 randomly 
tired.gif
fam.. it will be hard to sell these if it comes down to it..thinking about taking the sig down and yolo'ng it and just beating them to the ground

how is the backstory dumb? have you not seen the millions of pics of skaters wearing jordan 1s?

jordan 1s were huge back in the day and to pair them with Nike SB is huge IMHO 

fam.. it will be hard to sell these if it comes down to it..thinking about taking the sig down and yolo'ng it and just beating them to the ground
there is your answer.  looks like you like the 1's better

I asked a ? before about the color being black and silver but green not being listed and also nit seeing silver. Today I took pics and found my answer

Green without flash
Silver with flash
maybe in person it may seem more silver as of now it still seems pretty green

Flight Club takes way too long to box items and ship them out the door. Ordered Monday... Still Waiting...

Back
Top Bottom