Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think it has a lot to do with the stock photos are using a flash, which make the chroma way too bright. The on feet are in natural light which makes the green look darker and a bit more stealthy.

I would really like to see them in hand and find out if that is real carbon fiber under the outsole.

**** it so paid a service to attempt an RSVP that I will fail at. This feels so helpless when there is no where getting these.

Ummm I would rather try a pre-order than a RSVP. The RSVP can get you a place in line, but if you get shut down when you show up to pick up the shoe due to using an automated service, then it won't matter.

Ummm I would rather try a pre-order than a RSVP. The RSVP can get you a place in line, but if you get shut down when you show up to pick up the shoe due to using an automated service, then it won't matter.

I've never heard of people getting shut down for a rsvp service.....I've used it a few times, and it was straight in and out the store. I could be wrong though..

In my opinion, these shoes should be the easiest to get of the three Nikestore.com's TLO releases this weekend. Most people will be going after the Chicago KO's and KD Floral. Never been an SB head so these don't seem that appealing to me. Good luck to those copping this weekend. 

In my opinion, these shoes should be the easiest to get of the three Nikestore.com's TLO releases this weekend. Most people will be going after the Chicago KO's and KD Floral. Never been an SB head so these don't seem that appealing to me. Good luck to those copping this weekend. 
That's what i was thinking they're releasing a good amount of shoes the same day and these are also not being as hyped as the others

That's what i was thinking they're releasing a good amount of shoes the same day and these are also not being as hyped as the others

That doesn't really matter NDC is notorious for having limited stock. You'll just have to hope they send you to the product page and change up the captcha system. It seems like a lot of the releases this weekend are TLO too.

I've never heard of people getting shut down for a rsvp service.....I've used it a few times, and it was straight in and out the store. I could be wrong though..
They cracked down on the Infrared 3 release. Go into that thread and see what happen to people. They didn't just get shutdown, they got banned.

So we getting more then one collab this year  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That doesn't really matter NDC is notorious for having limited stock. You'll just have to hope they send you to the product page and change up the captcha system. It seems like a lot of the releases this weekend are TLO too.

Actually, I think Nike.com usually has the most stock. It just gets snatch up quickly because of the bots, making every release seem limited.

I usually have spots but damn does anybody know any spot in LA county besides Brooklyn Projects thats doing instore release??

Originally Posted by IG88

Chicago heads...Uprise will be doing a raffle for the SB x AJ1 collab. Tickets will be given out Tuesday-Thursday. They're charging $150 for these. Easy pass for me but good luck to those that want these.

Orange County Heads...
Furnace in Buena Park will also must likely be doing the same as Uprise - Raffle Tickets for the SB x AJ1 collab.
Tickets will be given out starting Wednesday 3/12; most likely...
Do not know price on these yet.
More info to come on Wednesday 3/12...

Originally Posted by IG88

Chicago heads...Uprise will be doing a raffle for the SB x AJ1 collab. Tickets will be given out Tuesday-Thursday. They're charging $150 for these. Easy pass for me but good luck to those that want these.

Orange County Heads...
Furnace in Buena Park will also must likely be doing the same as Uprise - Raffle Tickets for the SB x AJ1 collab.
Tickets will be given out starting Wednesday 3/12; most likely...
Do not know price on these yet.
More info to come on Wednesday 3/12...
Thank you my guy i didn't only mean LA, surrounding areas are cool too. Will post if I find any other spots. I'm sure NTLA and Nike Santa Monica are getting them since Nike NYC is.

First JB/SB ever huh... good luck to those copping won't be easy... I'm sure everyone about ready to shell out 250 for them anyways if they miss out smh... Looks of it these seem very limited
Not the first. P-Rod from back in the day were a Jordan collab. But if you mean the first SB tech infused Jordan model, then yes you're right.

Boy's trying to figure out a strategy options of shoes they should go after first. 20 new tabs on computer and 16 on their phone. Lol

Thank you my guy i didn't only mean LA, surrounding areas are cool too. Will post if I find any other spots. I'm sure NTLA and Nike Santa Monica are getting them since Nike NYC is.  
NTSM is releasing them via Twitter RSVP, NTLA handles their twitter now

Back
Top Bottom