Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lol watch them deny all the RSVPs like what they did with the infrared 3s.. i rather head to my local skateshops

For release days with multiple shoes like this will they let you add one per shoe style to the cart? Or should i not risk the spinning wheel of death and just check out separately?

For release days with multiple shoes like this will they let you add one per shoe style to the cart? Or should i not risk the spinning wheel of death and just check out separately?
depends on how far apart they spread the twitter links.  If you can manage to have both in the cart then go for it. But you can eff yourself while checking out if one is already sold out and the other one isn't. It will probably give some error bull

Payinf
how many people got denied for RSVP's?
hellla people at georgetown. there was a list of people who are from here on out banned from rsvping under a certain twitter name. they didn't say anymore. it's whatever though, eventually they will end up going back to fcfs since rsvp is already just a glorified version of that.

they refused ppl the iii?
nerd.gif
how many people got denied for RSVP's?
yea in the infrared 3 thread, ppl got denied when they went to pickup their RSVPs i believe at SF, DC, SM. Stores claimed they were using RSVP services, even though some did it manually lol

Last edited:

oh i knew that my man

but the rsvp service for this release is only for the santa monica location ...just an FYI
of course it is why would we want a wider release. i think everyone in LA wants our chances cut in half hahaha

Yah i called a few, they are being pretty secretive. They said definitely more than SOMP numbers but that doesn't tell me much lol.

Payinf
hellla people at georgetown. there was a list of people who are from here on out banned from rsvping under a certain twitter name. they didn't say anymore. it's whatever though, eventually they will end up going back to fcfs since rsvp is already just a glorified version of that.

yea in the infrared 3 thread, ppl got denied when they went to pickup their RSVPs i believe at SF, DC, SM. Stores claimed they were using RSVP services, even though some did it manually lol

read about it briefly in the infrared 3 forum, but seems like they didnt put up a fight

not sure how they can tell you are rsvping on an automated site

was thinking this would be RNSD people, maybe cuz they are on an ec2 server, as so ive heard

ill leave that up to the tech guys, if they can elaborate any further

I go out to sea this Thursday and come back till April 8th. Can anyone cop a pair of the SB AIR JORDAN 1 for me ? I'll pay you before Thursday. Thank you for your time

My local shop in Philly said these are more limited than the Tiffs and the demand is the same. Hopefully things are more mellow out where ya'll at.

Yea hopefully but I'll be stuck in the ocean for three weeks with no internet or phone service :/

read about it briefly in the infrared 3 forum, but seems like they didnt put up a fight

not sure how they can tell you are rsvping on an automated site

was thinking this would be RNSD people, maybe cuz they are on an ec2 server, as so ive heard

ill leave that up to the tech guys, if they can elaborate any further
welp in nike's terms of service on rsvp, they hold the right to refuse anyone product on the basis or suspicion of unfair advantages. people who did it manually even got banned. it's honestly not worth fighting over when it's just shoes, especially if you use a service. you're just drawing more attention and pretty much incriminating yourself. better to chalk up the L and attempt another way or with another service.

I go out to sea this Thursday and come back till April 8th. Can anyone cop a pair of the SB AIR JORDAN 1 for me ? I'll pay you before Thursday. Thank you for your time

C'mon man. I know I shouldn't judge by looking at post counts ( still trying to get mine back) but :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom