Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

any LA or OC cats in cali Identity Boardshop is doing a raffle from now until friday. You have to buy an identity or nike sb product to get one hahahah

any LA or OC cats in cali Identity Boardshop is doing a raffle from now until friday. You have to buy an identity or nike sb product to get one hahahah
Don't misquote them please. First off it runs until saturday morning. This is a solid shop and a solid group of individuals, they are far from a shop trying to rip folks off. RAFFLE TICKETS ARE FREE SAT MORNING. OR, if you want a better chance you can purchase a sb product and get an early raffle ticket. Very creative way to drive SB awareness in my opinion. Identity has been and will always be a quality skate shop.

Not feeling these. Good luck to the people that want them. One less person you'll have to worry about.

Word in the SB thread is that there's only 800 pairs allocated to skate shops, the rest on NDC, so we'll see how real the thirst is very shortly.

People got pairs in hand already...those glue stains gonna stick out like a sore thumb on this color lol

For anyone in Portland/Beaverton OR-

Air Jordan X Nike SB AJ1 release update: Saturday March 15 at 11:00am FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. One pair per person. No camping please!!! 

Sublimity Snow & Skateboards, Beaverton Ore. Since 1999 Twitter:angry:sublimityboards facebook.com/sublimityboards

http://sublimityboardshop.com

Lol @ no camping. I guess they rather have hundreds of people trying to get there by 11 all at once and ****. People gonna camp anyway.

Could also be a city restriction why there's no camping. But idk their past. These will be easy cop in my opinion, if you do your homework.

Could also be a city restriction why there's no camping. But idk their past. These will be easy cop in my opinion, if you do your homework.

This, some folks just don't want to put the work in . Research my friends, research.

don't know if this was posted but i read somewhere its limited to 4000 pairs

hope this isn't true tho.

Back
Top Bottom