Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Don't kno how to embed..

Funny dude above jus mentioned this.. lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know about ya'll but I want some lance mountain's,

I have a feeling I am gonna miss out on these, but i really don't want to pay resell

so good thing i have some spares so i can just create my own custom Black/White Lance Mountains

now I just need to check out the local outlet tomorrow & come up with some SB tongue tags & laces, will post progress pics

not srs btw

^couldn't you just sell your bred/ royals and then pay resell with the money? And I bet you could get a trade.

I know you said you don't want to pay resell but it seems like less trouble.

Last edited:

I have a feeling I am gonna miss out on these, but i really don't want to pay resell

so good thing i have some spares so i can just create my own custom Black/White Lance Mountains

now I just need to check out the local outlet tomorrow & come up with some SB tongue tags & laces, will post progress pics
thank based god youre not srs

View media item 1007465

not srs btw

Nevermind

Last edited:

not srs btw

I guess I'm the only one who actually likes how they looked with the paint on them.

I wish they were as white as the samples and the color didn't show through

I guess I'm the only one who actually likes how they looked with the paint on them.

I wish they were as white as the samples and the color didn't show through
Same here. I would wear them for awhile before even considering taking off the paint manually. It's like a hidden treasure underneath the first layer.

Last edited:

all the trouble people are going through to "Ruin" these

just let it happen naturally if you want Breds/Royals BUY them
you are right..the paint won't go that easily. i have a pair of dunks statue of liberty that have the same "effect". the top layer is green while beneath it there is a coppper color layer..i have worn these a lot, i was never gentle on them but still, the top layer color refuses to go..i can see the copper color on a few spots only..especially where the leather has creases.

Raffles everywhere, I hope we all win something. Why wasn't this just sold as a pack in a special pullout box. The box could be a mixture of the Air Jordan 1 OG box and the Nike SB quickstrike box. Maybe a design that has a paint wearing off look showing the aqua underneath the black or something along those lines. Or even have the Air Jordan 1 box shaped like a skateboard and have it say Nike SB. Just throwing ideas out.

I wish Nike would have a box like this for all of us that buy a pair.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/03/detailed-photos-nike-sb-air-jordan-1

View media item 1007581
View media item 1007582

Back
Top Bottom