Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I agree that people should wait it out, but I think the comparison with the previous Nike SB x Air Jordan is a bit off. The demand for these completely blows that one out of the water.

Yea sure that may be true but at the end of the day I'm just saying wait and see how the market changes. Good offers come through. For example there were dudes trying to cop both pairs to make royals and breds. Out of frustration they might just let their pairs go. Who knows. For example we can say those Tiffs were pretty coveted right? I copped for 250 shipped for example. "Just wait for that decent deal"

after giving up all hope and strucking out on ndc, i went to my local shop to see what the situation was over there....$275 a pair, gave them the :x look and left

Welp I am on to next week. I am not going to be one of those people who say "I will just wait for the Nike ( in reality when they put up 6 pairs for their quarterly restock). I was going to cop a pair of 2's but eff it. This was one of the hardest releases I have seen in a while. I think many of these skate shops took care of their VIP's and I have no connects at the shops because I never stop in.

Just copped both black and white off 247 store. Came out to $200 shipped but still better than these wack *** resale prices

forgot to set an alarm. (damn working overtime & 5am release) lol congrats to everyone who got it

wow the amount of people I see looking for right/left shoe swaps is crazy. I don't think I'll ever see this again lol

Back
Top Bottom