Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Still new a size 10 in white to complete the set. Camped out in houston for 4 hours for the black.

just got my refund email from revert95.. got the white ones canceled. oh well, at least the black ones didnt get canceled and those are the ones i wanted. i only wanted both so i could complete the look when they're both worn in.
anyone else get a cancellation email from them?
yeah mine got cancelled  too. sucks cuz  I e-camped for like 15 hours too and got none now
mean.gif

Finally picked up my pairs and they are 
pimp.gif

First Jordan I's since 2001 when the Breds, Royals, Silver/Grey, White/Navy/Silver released.  Can't believe they were so easy to cop back then, and I think they were $80 a pair too and numbered on the tongue 
nthat.gif

Just went back to view my Paypal history and saw that I sold the Breds ($257.50), Royals ($199.50), & Silver/Grey ($202.50) back in 2006 for those prices (all DS sz 10) 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I guess I needed money at that time 
laugh.gif

Still got the White/Navy/Silver tho DS 
smokin.gif

just got my refund email from revert95.. got the white ones canceled. oh well, at least the black ones didnt get canceled and those are the ones i wanted. i only wanted both so i could complete the look when they're both worn in.
anyone else get a cancellation email from them?

God I hope this doesn't happen to me

Glad to say i got my pair. $240 shipped from Europe. It felt like a bit much in the beginning but after seeing some of these prices all over here it doesnt sting as much lol. Wont feel complete until they are on my feet tho. Hope all the rumors about the quality being on point are correct.

pairs of these flooding everywhere...

the reselling-owning ratio has surely changed A LOT ...

Wait them out.

Last edited:
Glad to say i got my pair. $240 shipped from Europe. It felt like a bit much in the beginning but after seeing some of these prices all over here it doesnt sting as much lol. Wont feel complete until they are on my feet tho. Hope all the rumors about the quality being on point are correct.

From wherrrr

Ended up with my two whites, still haven't got any blacks to complete my set of four...why ndc....why???

Managed to talk down someone on ebay from 390 to 350 paypal + shipping...smh I'm never gonna get these :frown: 

Back
Top Bottom