Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

was a little nervous yesterday. got both shoes added to same cart thanks to memphis but never got order email from ndc just charges. Got shipping email today though.
nthat.gif
...yes it was risky to add both and i wouldn't advise it to others but i live life on the edge its just shoes lol.

Not bad. You should get a tripod though so you can just sit infront and fondle the sneaks.
tnx. i had it on a tripod actually, but was squatting really uncomfortably. i think i need to figure out the nuances of my camera before i just leave it on the tripod and standing in front because the focus tends to go funny. 

needless to say, i am definitely an amateur, but its just a hobby after all.

was a little nervous yesterday. got both shoes added to same cart thanks to memphis but never got order email from ndc just charges. Got shipping email today though.:nthat: ...yes it was risky to add both and i wouldn't advise it to others but i live life on the edge its just shoes lol.
but... risky because you may have lost a pair or risky because you thought you weren't allowed to order both?

was a little nervous yesterday. got both shoes added to same cart thanks to memphis but never got order email from ndc just charges. Got shipping email today though.:nthat: ...yes it was risky to add both and i wouldn't advise it to others but i live life on the edge its just shoes lol.

Wish I had gotten in on that ATC.

YOU AIN'T ANSWER ME ON IG!
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax guys someone told me the pairs had opposite colors on them. So I mean 1 black 1 white. Would that work?

Back
Top Bottom