Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I bought a black pair....I feel....ashamed

and happy at the same time 
wink.gif

Relax guys someone told me the pairs had opposite colors on them. So I mean 1 black 1 white. Would that work?
Still doesn't look right because the white pair has white stitching. Again if you are paying resell for these, just get blk/red og's

Very easy to dye thread for those concerned with the white pair.

I really hate the phone who wipe away the paint tho. I mean do whatever makes you happy. That's a motto I live by but it's just so lame to get these shoes and just take away what makes them special. These will age like fine wine and I can't wait to see what they look like after even just a year or two of wear.

We're all going to be shocked when Typical Nike QC has actual pairs of white black/red and royals start popping up. I think there's already been pictures of Blue with the red sole.

We're all going to be shocked when Typical Nike QC has actual pairs of white black/red and royals start popping up. I think there's already been pictures of Blue with the red sole.

Yepp, there's been a full set of "white breds" as well lol

Wait there's pictures of the shoes where they messed up on the upper too? I was thinking there might end up being 1 or 2 out there some where, but that it'd be a while before pictures showed up.

Just made a quick vid on the white ones, and super quick comparison between the bred, royal, and lance mountains.

Great vid.  I love the honesty and how you present the shoe for what it is. 

I like the fact that it has a wider toebox and it's cool to see subtle differences that distinguish this shoe from the OG.

Pulled the trigger on the black pair for 280 shipped. I know that if I waited a couple weeks I probably could've gotten em for less but seein all these pics got me feelin impatient
laugh.gif
 I was aimin for the set but I could wait a little longer for the white pair. I usually don't pay resell but after copping pairs for retail or even below, it's okay to pay extra once in awhile. Especially for a pair I really want 
nthat.gif
 Now the wait for the UPS man...

Wait there's pictures of the shoes where they messed up on the upper too? I was thinking there might end up being 1 or 2 out there some where, but that it'd be a while before pictures showed up.

I have to remember where I saw it, but there's deff at least two people with a messed up white pair lol, full breds....either way, that's kinda cool in my opinion.

REGARDLESS, INSANELY PUMPED TO PEEP NY BLACK PAIR ON WEDNESDAY! UNSURE IF IM TRADING PREME FOAMS FOR BRED 1s + CASH OR WHITE LANCE MOUNTAINS PLUS CASH.

Still doesn't look right because the white pair has white stitching. Again if you are paying resell for these, just get blk/red og's

Well I already have 1 pair so I was thinking of getting another (I know resellers how have multiples) and I could just sell the other matching pair for resell and break even.

I forgot about the stitching problem though....

I see mismatched pairs for sale on ebay already, not sure how that will pan out selling one black shoe and one white...

Yah I just wanted to get it over with. I'll see what it looks like in the next couple weeks to see if I want another.

That site has black/red and royals for 175. If that doesn't send up a big red flag, I've got some beach front property in KS to sell you.

Back
Top Bottom