Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

@babyJs23 Nice close up shots. Where would you place these LMs leather wise? Banned-LM-'13s?

Also GL on the next procedure. It was just yesterday that we were conversing on the first.

So I'm still confused, I only copped black pairs...is the stitching on the white pair white after you remove the paint...

i just like the faded look, don't got the time to knock off all the paint like that. i dont wear my shoes like that anyway, im careful with them

Better to not use acetone , it can and probably will remove the base paint. I've used Lincoln Cleaner which is meant for shoe cleaning. Either that or an unknown solution of water : acetone .

Last edited:
I found a pair of whites (not revealing size) online for $265 from overseas, feel free to PM me your size if you hit the size I'll pm the link back fair enough.

Link has been shared with fellow NT @AYOKAMIKAZE :pimp: everyone else who PM had wrong size, dude hit it on the spot hehe

EDIT: No more PM's please.

Last edited:
Better to not use acetone , it can and probably will remove the base paint. I've used Lincoln Cleaner which is meant for shoe cleaning. Either that or an unknown solution of water : acetone .
I used straight up acetone and my pairs came out fine

I found a pair of whites (not revealing size) online for $265 from overseas, feel free to PM me your size if you hit the size I'll pm the link back fair enough.
Always looking out for others! Your'e the man @locobans. Repped for the hell of it 
nthat.gif

Had these bad boys on all day today! Perfection ! (Black Pair) comfortable 100% leather is great on these shoes ! These DO NOT ! I repeat DO NOT! Feel like on nike air jordan 1's

Had these bad boys on all day today! Perfection ! (Black Pair) comfortable 100% leather is great on these shoes ! These DO NOT ! I repeat DO NOT! Feel like on nike air jordan 1's
Your posts kill me fam 
laugh.gif
 Every single one makes makes me wish I had them in my hands! Hopefully everything your saying is on point. Thursday can't come fast enough 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom