Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Really hoping for one more, but if you come to think of it, who's concept is left?

NDC video shows only Craig Stecyk and Lance Mountain.

love the concept but putting them on feet doesnt feel right to me. when i look down to my feet i feel like i accidentally wore two different shoes. decided to sell these to buy real royals.

Last edited:
When all this Nike SB jordan collabo were announced they said there was 1 shoe from Craig Stecyk and 2 from Lance Mountain I think these are the last pairs. Would be dope if they dropped another one though.

That would be mayhem just mayhem... They **** down Soho for foams... For a pair of J's they would have to bring out the riot squad...

About to pull the trigger @ $325 on the bay for the white pair. Fortunately, I was able grab the black pair at retail. I keep telling myself to be patient, but I have a strange feeling the price will jump a bit on these due to the semi-limited numbers and everyone destroying their pairs to imitate breds and royals.

Thanks fam. Not bad for using an iPhone camera [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Where would I place the LM leather?
Although, some may agree or disagree and refute my personal opinion, I would place them on the same level as the Banned's.

Here's why:
The same tumbled leather used as the banned's.
The softness of the leather, even if the paint has not been removed. It will only get better as the paint is removed.
The same thickness of the leather used is dead-on to the banned's compared to the 2013's.

They definitely far exceed the 2013's.
This makes me moist. My pair is still being shipped over from SNS so I don't know what it feels like yet.

Last edited:
Thanks PHAMO....they just announced on twitter that it may have been a glitch...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom