Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

are y'all really feeling these? I don't see it.
299.gif

About to pull the trigger @ $325 on the bay for the white pair. Fortunately, I was able grab the black pair at retail. I keep telling myself to be patient, but I have a strange feeling the price will jump a bit on these due to the semi-limited numbers and everyone destroying their pairs to imitate breds and royals.
Yes, these will go up just cuz they're breds/royals

Yes, these will go up just cuz they're breds/royals
These will probably still go up in value simply cos they're quality. From what others are saying, you can't dispute the leather and the concept is raw. In a few years' time hardcore collectors will be searching for DS pairs and that ain't gonna be easy to find given the stock levels.

Yes to all of that. Quality is good and after a few years will be very few ds pairs available

Hey guys, this is Tim from Ben-G. I would like to apologize for the confusion and mishandled orders. Our website has some delay syncing with our stock and thats where all the problems originated. Hope you guys understand. 

We do however appreciate being mentioned here and hope you visit our store sometime. 

Hey guys, this is Tim from Ben-G. I would like to apologize for the confusion and mishandled orders. Our website has some delay syncing with our stock and thats where all the problems originated. Hope you guys understand. 

We do however appreciate being mentioned here and hope you visit our store sometime. 

This is how customer service should be.

We gon spliff it up when I come thru

Plus it's about 225 with shipping to the US.  You'll get hit with a 50 dollar customs charge.

They don't factor in the shipping charge when hitting you with custom fees, as long as the product is under 220 you should be ok.

Per Osneaker: 
[h4]"Delivery Time"[/h4]
"After placing an order on Osneaker.com customers will receive an email confirmation for their order. Information in the confirmation will include, scheduled delivery and ship time for the item. Once the item is dispatched an email will be sent to the customer and informing them that the item has been shipped. The email will include information regarding the carrier used to ship your item and the tracking number."

Looks like my order from osneaker.com shipped but I haven't received tracking.... I know some of you guys ordered from them before so I was wondering if you guys received tracking with this "dispatched" email? 

Edit: 

Tracking sent!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Osneaker.com is definitely LEGIT!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom