Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

As I promised before I got my pairs, I would use my black pairs as my riding shoes... Bred gixxer 750 lol.

View media item 1017507

:pimp:
That's a man's bike right there :wink: I have an older Bred 750 that I take to the track. Let's see pics of the left toe box after you ride in em :nerd:
I might ride in my black pair as well, but I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Ebay found out I was 16 from a tip and suspended my account.

wtf...
roll.gif
they banned me before it's all good

They put some kind of notice on my account and made me call them.  Waited like 30 minutes, when the rep finally came on the phone he made me do all this stuff to verify myself and he started tripping me up on these random questions, then he was like, "can you verify your date of birth?"  at this time I'm squinting like fry, but I'm line  June 27, 1994 and then he starts checking some stuff and starts doing some suspect type questioning and eventually gets my real birthday, then he apologizes and says he has to shut down my account and says have a nice day.   I was so confused couldn't even react before he hung up.  smh, my R.I.P. my 100% feedback.

Now I gotta go bum around on my dad's account.

Last edited:
:pimp:
That's a man's bike right there :wink: I have an older Bred 750 that I take to the track. Let's see pics of the left toe box after you ride in em :nerd:
I might ride in my black pair as well, but I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Haha I said I will wear the black ones to the ground and I will lol..

After a quick ride around town with the wife on the back, the left toe box is still the same

LOL Kickstop already has preorders for the Black Infrared Jordan 6's and the all blue jordan 11's? That's a good enough sign of selling fakes to me

*Fixed 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
You don't get the shoes right away there are plenty of preorder sites with Columbia's up already, what the hell is a "bred" six

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom