Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think there's still a few skateshops that haven't sold their pairs yet. I know atleast 1 store that got them but didn't sell them saturday.

I'm aiming for $525/575MAX for a size 13 set....

Hopefully.... 
HAHAHa

How many pairs have you already  managed to score?

You already had 2 pair right ?  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone been hit with customs on around $380. I know it's coming just trying to prep for how much...

I managed to get 3, but 2 are coming as a set...

Last edited:
20% of the price of the shoes not including shipping if they declare the full value on the forms.

Just got shipping confirmation on both colours. Im a happy man. 2 shoes for my europe trip. Theyl change everyday so basically a shoe for each day. Love it

20% of the price of the shoes not including shipping if they declare the full value on the forms.

Thank I'm gonna call that worst case. After I posted I did some research and according to duty calculator.com it's 32 bucks since it's 8.5 percent tax rate according to them. I'll call that best case. At the end of the day I'm not mad, 240-260 per pair, dudes did way worse, and I'm happy considering I'm not even in the country! Wasn't planning on tripling up tho but that third pair could just sit and be fresh lol.

Check your local Craigslist people and learn to negotiate! My buddy grabbed two pairs in Mia area a white on release for 260 and a black yesterday for 260 also. That's a buyers market tho but it can be done. Especially dudes on eBay, doing the transaction off eBay alone saves them 10% so that's 30 bucks less you can offer.

Just got shipping confirmation on both colours. Im a happy man. 2 shoes for my europe trip. Theyl change everyday so basically a shoe for each day. Love it

Unless you plan on messing with them or skating or hooping in them I doubt they will change that quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom