Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If you reach out enough people will let their DS pair go for less than $350. I just (literally, just) sold mine on eBay for $315 shipped and had them listed on here for $280.

Best bet are smaller sellers with good feedback and low stock. The big boys that have 5 pair of these don't care if they sit on em or not.

295 for a worn 3x pair or just bite the bullet and pay the 350 for a DS pair??

I'm usually all for used shoes if the price is good, but 295 is so high for WORN shoes, especially considering that the whole special thing about the LMs is wearing them from new and breaking them in your own way, I'm thinking I just pay the extra for a DS pair
Just pay the extra couple dollars man. You can find a pair cheaper than $350. Paying $295 for a used pair is like paying $450 for a ds pair of these....

I see the black and white LM's selling for around $250-270 all the time on FB groups. Here's one that just got posted 5 min ago for $265 shipped.
Thats a pretty good deal. Maybe someone on here can catch a come up with a pair. I had thought about icing the extra pair I got and as soon as I had settled with the idea someone bought them off of me.

MY HUNT IS FINALLY OVER

COPPED 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

When a broke _____ want breds. (Want some breds) but a brotha just cant afford em. SBs aint royals
Chris Brown voice
^^^^^^ THISSS..   Should me nominated for quote of the month  HAHAHAHAHA..

This litteraly had me roling on the floor and singing this the whole damn day hahaha 

Last edited:

The Number 1 Reason I bought the Set of LM is because of the Air Jordan 1 Royals Colorway.

I know it's not Royals but still  years from now when all paints are gone it will be an Air Jodan 1 Colorway with the SB Tongue

:smile:
You type mad Filipino yo

Back
Top Bottom