Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

It looks like he may have used an alcohol or acetone swab and went in a circular motion to take some of the paint off a little at a time.

That is definitely a better "customization" to me. If I dont see any true degradation of the colors after around 10 wears I will probably do the same.
Get Ready for a surprise bro.

Wore mine for more than 12x and no paint chipping on my white LM.

All I got are Creases :smile:

My Black are still Unworn, The paints are durable and can only be removed through skateboard or via the ALCOHOL or an ACETONE

But I will vote for the Alcohol over the Acetone

But for me ill prefer for the pair to degrade naturally

Dunno if these have been posted, but I came across these pics on Flickr

View media item 1060284

View media item 1060285

View media item 1060286
View media item 1060303

View media item 1060305

:pimp:  These are absolute fire. They look like they did in the stock pics Nike put out, better even. Best looking pair I've seen so far I think. 

I'd like to know exactly how the guy got this look, I'd really like to do it after I wear my pair unaltered for a while
paint thinner maybe?

Has anyone seen any used pairs for sale? i have seen a single pair but.. i don't think any of us want them with paint taking off a different way then we wanted to do it
ohwell.gif

I'm still waiting for some one to figure out how to repaint the black and white on these... I no some point some one will figure out the right kinda paint lol

I think we need a tally on how many "Happy 4th of July WDYWT pics" we see today. :lol:

(I'll try and post mine too :rofl:)

Last edited:

Get Ready for a surprise bro.

Wore mine for more than 12x and no paint chipping on my white LM.

All I got are Creases :smile:

My Black are still Unworn, The paints are durable and can only be removed through skateboard or via the ALCOHOL or an ACETONE

But I will vote for the Alcohol over the Acetone

But for me ill prefer for the pair to degrade naturally
Creases dont bother me, I was mainly commenting on the creases I would put on them in the cage giving hitting lessons. They would probably fold up pretty bad. 12x and no wear. Man, not sure whether to be excited or disappointed. I kind of would rather them just stay white with some fading here and there.

Yeah, kind of regret getting rid of my extra whites. Didn't really care for the blacks that much. The more time passes the less likely of finding a ds pair.

same.. 9.5s seems to be all gone for anything under 300
Yep, I paid 335 for my black pair. 

You search for a black on ebay and there is like not even 10 listings per size. Don't see that that often. They are definitely drying up. A true QS.

Last edited:
So angry i cant find the black ones in a 13 for reasonable here.

I dont wanna move the yeezy foams, the cf fp1 2k14 aint gonna sell even in a rare sz13, and i have carmines i COULD part with but idk if i wanna. Plus, i feel the carmines could be trade bait if i miss the white/blue 6s.
Decisions decisions.

And go figure, the one pair i want badly eludes me. Ahh well. Hopefully the shoe gods bless me soon.

So angry i cant find the black ones in a 13 for reasonable here.

I dont wanna move the yeezy foams, the cf fp1 2k14 aint gonna sell even in a rare sz13, and i have carmines i COULD part with but idk if i wanna. Plus, i feel the carmines could be trade bait if i miss the white/blue 6s.
Decisions decisions.

And go figure, the one pair i want badly eludes me. Ahh well. Hopefully the shoe gods bless me soon.

My man deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus whats good...?

These are no carmines , foamposite yeezys etc.

In 6 months they will be nowhere to be found.

The other ones you re mentioning though...?

Come up every other corner...

Get them now , if you regret sell them later...They wont go lower than you bought them anyways.

Last edited:
same.. 9.5s seems to be all gone for anything under 300

I just bought a black pair off ebay for 280 shipped. Was used once but none of the paint remove. I couldn't find a 9.5 DS for under 300 either. Most people wanted 315-330. I was koo with it being used once since I bought to wear. I have a size 10 white that I might try to trade for another black pair. Not really feeling the white after it's uncovered honestly.

My man deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus whats good...?

These are no carmines , foamposite yeezys etc.

In 6 months they will be nowhere to be found.

The other ones you re mentioning though...?

Come up every other corner...

Get them now , if you regret sell them later...They wont go lower than you bought them anyways.

He's right about this. Most people are customizing these shoes soo much it's going to be hard to find a DS pair or even a VNDS pair that hasn't had any paint work done to it. These were limited to begin with and now with people removing all the paint or just removing some of it, shoes with paint not touch is becoming even more limited to find. Like I said in my previous post. I found a pair wore once for 280 shipped and I'm happy about that. I know down the line I won't be able to find a used pair cheaper than that. Like most people said get them now if u can before people "customize" their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom