Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The Number 1 Reason I bought the Set of LM is because of the Air Jordan 1 Royals Colorway.

I know it's not Royals but still  years from now when all paints are gone it will be an Air Jodan 1 Colorway with the SB Tongue 

:smile:

View media item 1058942
giphy.gif

I got the set
smile.gif

I'm thinking about doing a custom with those nu retros.  They got sole separation going on. 

I might fix that or throw a vandal sole on them.  I'm also considering a David White style paint job.

Nu's
eek.gif

I haven't seen those in a minute. I remember my 6th grade self back in the day thought the 2's were the hottest shoe out

The Number 1 Reason I bought the Set of LM is because of the Air Jordan 1 Royals Colorway.

I know it's not Royals but still  years from now when all paints are gone it will be an Air Jodan 1 Colorway with the SB Tongue 

:smile:
laugh.gif
 Right, so like the gif above, they'll never be Royals

My pair shipped out this afternoon! Priority 2 Day USPS. The tracking says they should be here Monday. It's gonna feel so long...hoping for a lucky break and a possible Saturday delivery

Dunno if these have been posted, but I came across these pics on Flickr

pimp.gif
 These are absolute fire. They look like they did in the stock pics Nike put out, better even. Best looking pair I've seen so far I think. 

I'd like to know exactly how the guy got this look, I'd really like to do it after I wear my pair unaltered for a while

Last edited:
It looks like he may have used an alcohol or acetone swab and went in a circular motion to take some of the paint off a little at a time.

That is definitely a better "customization" to me. If I dont see any true degradation of the colors after around 10 wears I will probably do the same.

I agree but at age 29, a blown out hip from football, and no skating expertise whatsoever it may be difficult to get the wear some of you boarding young guns can get.

I'll take them to the cages and do a few hitting lessons and see how they come out that way. I just dont want to crease the hell out of them.

I agree but at age 29, a blown out hip from football, and no skating expertise whatsoever it may be difficult to get the wear some of you boarding young guns can get.

I'll take them to the cages and do a few hitting lessons and see how they come out that way. I just dont want to crease the hell out of them.

Grab some sneaker shields, and you won't have to worry about creases.

Apologies if this is a dumb question but I'm new to the sneaker game and still learning. Are the LMs a shoe that Nike will "retro" or "re-release" since they're a jordan? I like to double up on my favourite sneakers and since LMs in my size seem to be drying up on Ebay etc. I'm wondering if I should get my second set before it's too late. Prices also do not seem to be dropping. Thanks!

Man I can't find a deal on a 13 in these anywhere. I'm pretty close to just giving up tbh.

Apologies if this is a dumb question but I'm new to the sneaker game and still learning. Are the LMs a shoe that Nike will "retro" or "re-release" since they're a jordan? I like to double up on my favourite sneakers and since LMs in my size seem to be drying up on Ebay etc. I'm wondering if I should get my second set before it's too late. Prices also do not seem to be dropping. Thanks!
try and get yourself another pair while you still can .. odds are you won't ever see these for retail for a loooooooooong time ..

Back
Top Bottom