Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally got the Black Pair for $265, I would say that it's a good price. I didn't even hesitate if I could get more its already a good price. Got both for $525 not bad after all.
Will post pictures later.

Cnt find no Black pairs locally here in LA for $265. I'd totally spend that with the quickness

Pretty good deal man.

Awesome deal. Where are you  finding deals like this? Ebay or local?
I'm interested in the same info. Lowest I've found was 295 for the blk pair but the guy hasn't sent the inv. I'd love to find a blk pair for 265 like the poster above. You guys think they'll drop a little or just keep rising?
I got them through local FB sneaker group, a lot of people lowball him then I waited for a week if its still available and it was. I ask him for $265 I would pick it up right now and he said yeah. I don't think anyone in the group wanted it so bad.

Found a black pair for 275 
smokin.gif

... guy wants it gifted 
eyes.gif

Tell that you'll pay the 3% on top of the 275 to cover the fees. Should come out to 282ish. If he refuses tell him to pound sand.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, haha, I ain't gifting him. I told him if he has to have it gifted then no thank you.

Lol, always buy your size. You will regret it eventually only to save 30 bones.
you know that $30 goes a long way on a college budget though lol...decisions decisions. worst case scenario I pick a pair up in case that guy doesn't have the pair for $260 anymore

Back
Top Bottom