Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I like in the netherlands.. 

Don't know how it works.. but They can be sent to me and I can forward them.. You would have to pay shipping feeds ofcource

I like in the netherlands.. 

Don't know how it works.. but They can be sent to me and I can forward them.. You would have to pay shipping feeds ofcource
Same over, I didn't catch a restock tough. Still looking for a white pair.

That 'straight out of the fridge' shot! The toe box was killing me even after 10+ wears so I decided to freeze them (saw it on the internet) for a few nights. I actually put them back afterwards.

Tried a little Tic-Tac-Toe on the back of it. Unless the scuffing takes to long I'll continue being creative on these bad boys.

what does refrigerating do to them?
eek.gif

what does refrigerating do to them?
eek.gif
if shoes are too tight people recommend filling a plastic bag with water, stuff it in the toebox, and then put newspaper/paper to keep it in place

freeze it overnight and it'll stretch the toebox

i've never tried it so I can't vouch, but it seems like it would work

bag of water in toebox, freeze, expands :pimp:

if shoes are too tight people recommend filling a plastic bag with water, stuff it in the toebox, and then put newspaper/paper to keep it in place

That & that. It works but you have to know how much you fill the bag.
On my first attempt it was to full to reach the toe box but it did loosen the mid foot.

Sounds about right. Though I've always found buying the right size to work best.

Sounds about right. Though I've always found buying the right size to work best.

It's the silhouette. I have dunk lows (same silhouette imho) in a 10 which is 1 size up in a European conversion (9.5=43, 10=44) but the toe box never adores my foot. 9.5 is my actual size, some brands even a 9 but something about this silhouette..

finally got the white ones in today

switched to the white fully laced SB laces and unDSed immediately

been wearing the black ones 3-4 times a week since i got them

guess i'll give them a break for a little bit so i can beat these up appropriately

finally got the white ones in today

switched to the white fully laced SB laces and unDSed immediately

been wearing the black ones 3-4 times a week since i got them

guess i'll give them a break for a little bit so i can beat these up appropriately
Looks great! Coincidentally my whites came in today as well and I'm debating whether to do a white lace swap

Back
Top Bottom