Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

After wearing my black pair 4 times already I don't think my life gets hectic enough for me to see natural wear and tear on these :/ might have to hit it with some acetone

Can't even get my extras off anymore on my local FB, dudes aren't even biting at 250
ill take them off your hands for retail 
wink.gif

Just opened them up.

My god, the quality on these is amazing. People weren't lying.

Love the shoes already. Lacing on them is a little weird (looping around and into the laceholes if that makes sense), so I tried relacing them a little and already screwed it up a little haha

I'll post some good pics tomorrow!
Yeah, the quality is top notch. This might be the first time I triple up. Very tempted. We'll see.

I just want the black pair honestly. And referring to what someone said above about their lifestyle not being hectic enough :rofl: I feel u ... just walking around the city I couldn't see mine exposing the underneath either.

Finally got the Black Pair for $265, I would say that it's a good price. I didn't even hesitate if I could get more its already a good price. Got both for $525 not bad after all.

Will post pictures later.

Finally got the Black Pair for $265, I would say that it's a good price. I didn't even hesitate if I could get more its already a good price. Got both for $525 not bad after all.
Pretty good deal man.

ive been seeing the white pairs for around 250 lately. the black pairs are all above 300

Awesome deal. Where are you  finding deals like this? Ebay or local?

Awesome deal. Where are you  finding deals like this? Ebay or local?

I'm interested in the same info. Lowest I've found was 295 for the blk pair but the guy hasn't sent the inv. I'd love to find a blk pair for 265 like the poster above. You guys think they'll drop a little or just keep rising?

Found a pair in my size for the right price, now just have to move some of my pairs to fund it.

missed out on release day. got offered 315€ for both pairs
nthat.gif
might pull the trigger or wait until the resell price is equivalent to the retail price. love the european sneaker market
happy.gif

Should I trade my tiff highs for the black pair?
thats my ultimate goal at this point. ill let you guys chime in on this but I'm tryna trade wtkds for tiffs then tiffs for lances or just wtkd for lances straight. sneaker con nyc on the 26th should provide the perfect setting to do this so ill be trying. you guys think its possible?

^^^

Anything is possible. Just got to find someone thirsty for them wtkd's. Or you could always sell them and buy the LM's. I'm not up on wtkd's so I don't even know how much they resale for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom