Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I did the opposite, tried the card twice but got the timed out screen and then went with PayPal.

My order states preparing for shipment but i didn't get a confirmation email
i got that the first time with the ajkos hit back and tried again and went through smoothly

do u guys put these at the lvl or high than tiff dunks? might use those as trade bait for someone locally, or are the tiffs worth more?? not really sure atm love the tiffs

i got that the first time with the ajkos hit back and tried again and went through smoothly
Alright, just kind of nervous. Hopefully, all goes well.

In terms of the Tiffs, I can see a straight up trade. To each their own really, if but sneakerheads dig the other kicks, then that's all it should be.

sigh i just woke up after staying up all night
...beatsworkin cancellation email and refund :frown:

did the price of these really just spike to $300?!!!!

still contemplating beatsworkin. but I'm looking at paying $225-$240 after shipping from my uk address to the us. prolly just gonna bite on us resell

oan .. Idk if there will separate threads for the other 2 colorways but I heard the next release may have yellow ruboff

The next SB x AJ will be a Concordish design.
White top with Ice Sole.
But, the White Top will be a Spray on/Paint on, that has been rumored to be a scratch technique, somewhat like the Liberty Dunk Highs.
liberty's were the first thing that popped in my head .. Concords tho? All white uppers with a black midsole?

Woke up 15 mins late and missed the ko and sb release. :'(
Then i got a call from Industrial Skateshop. Won the raffle 11.5 on hold for the day.:pimp:

Guy said he only had about 25 raffles Come in which was pretty weird. He had only like 10-15 stacked behind the counter. Super limited.

Tried looking through the thread but half of it is just stupid animated gifs.

Do these have a  zoom air insole like normal SB Dunks?  Please @ me so I can tell you replied.  Thanks.

Some guy took my 8.5, even though he told me he would get an 8 since I came first, so I ended up with a size 9. Too big so I just sold for $320, not a bad morning.

Some guy took my 8.5, even though he told me he would get an 8 since I came first, so I ended up with a size 9. Too big so I just sold for $320, not a bad morning.
Not a bad morning at all. You could use that $320 and put it towards your 8.5.

Lol the skate shop, I went to say yhey only had 7 pair. ....... :\ I wasn't born last night. No different than the reseller footlocker boys

Back
Top Bottom