Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

$300 and it’s double up season...

Getting close...My Size dropped from $360 down to $335 just in the past few hours...

Nike really sucking for making the LA to Chi more limited than the NYC to Paris. I mean by limiting the stock, they drive up the hype. But let's be real, people would've been rocking these even if they were GR numbers.

Hopefully 10.5 ain't too tight on me, but can use that insole on my SBB 2.0s that for me big

Footaction in Culver City got the Los Angeles SB Club shirts in stock if anyone's looking.

Snkrs pair just arrived.

3694BA91-6DB5-4F5E-9C7E-24AD46AE0EE1.jpeg

Y’all make it look so effortless. Wish I was able to get a pair. Was “in line” in less than a second. Can never seem to get any thing good off Nike/SNKRS when it counts :smh:.
apple pay and paypal can sometimes be faster as it provides a preapproval and nike doesnt have to check inventory AND process a payment

Nike really sucking for making the LA to Chi more limited than the NYC to Paris. I mean by limiting the stock, they drive up the hype. But let's be real, people would've been rocking these even if they were GR numbers.
yeah like, nike would have made more money on this one by making it gr and selling a ton of pairs

apple pay and paypal can sometimes be faster as it provides a preapproval and nike doesnt have to check inventory AND process a payment

yeah but this was a LEO release so it doesn't matter who submitted a payment the fastest. Matter of fact, heres my story: 2 phones, 1 on SNKRS, 1 on Frenzy. Submitted Apple Pay on phone 1 for size 8 LA, phone 2 was submitting payment on Frenzy. Frenzy was loading extra slow, didn't get the "UNLUCKY" until a minute later. Then with phone 2, I went back to the SNKRS app and submitted a different Apple Pay payment for same size 8 LA. Both phones are pending, 2nd phone got the GOT EM, 1st phone still pending in line even tho I submitted payment with that first. Eventually 1st phone got the "your size sold out" meanwhile my 2nd phone entered for the same size almost 2 minutes later than the 1st phone

Thanks but I always use PayPal on SNKRS so that’s not it. Have also tried Apple Pay and struck out even worse because you have to remember to double click button on your phone.

yeah but this was a LEO release so it doesn't matter who submitted a payment the fastest. Matter of fact, heres my story: 2 phones, 1 on SNKRS, 1 on Frenzy. Submitted Apple Pay on phone 1 for size 8 LA, phone 2 was submitting payment on Frenzy. Frenzy was loading extra slow, didn't get the "UNLUCKY" until a minute later. Then with phone 2, I went back to the SNKRS app and submitted a different Apple Pay payment for same size 8 LA. Both phones are pending, 2nd phone got the GOT EM, 1st phone still pending in line even tho I submitted payment with that first. Eventually 1st phone got the "your size sold out" meanwhile my 2nd phone entered for the same size almost 2 minutes later than the 1st phone

See this right here :smh:.

thanks for the info, wasnt aware of the other factor

but yeah, learning more about ecopmmerce at work and we deal with apple pay so its interesting what they are doing and how it works, the concept can be applied to many companies

Yea only time I've gotten thru on SNKRS was when I wasn't using WiFi, always have my fingerprint to confirm and size preselected so it's really just super random.

My size 13 has stayed pretty steady. My bid was accepted at 362 on Saturday and the lowest they’ve gone was like 352.

Back
Top Bottom