Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Code:
Can anybody please help me in the ny area moved here last month for work and notice its unreal out here in nyc. If you have a connect or in anyway can help with this release please pm me. I'll be happy with the white or black pair as long as I'm not paying rape prices

Yea you got to go to the history of this thread to find them. Good luck.

For being so close to the 6th (to get your plan in order), there sure are a lot of people scrambling for information that is already out there. I'm all for helping out folks, but come on...
View media item 1005544

Last edited:
might? if that's a locked pair/price there should be no "might"

I don't spend over box unless I've done my research and know i can't cop for retail. Still have some time to see how difficult these will be.

Last edited:
Board Garden getting a small size run. Still deciding if they gonna do fcfs or raffle. Usually shady with the raffle system.
Board Garden did a raffle for the Tiffany Highs. I won a 10.5 from them but they overcharged. $270 was their asking price with box and $110 without box. They might do the same concept with these shoes.

looks like nowhere close to me is going to be carrying these. 

Sucks but i guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC. Hopefully i will be able to cop, but i haven't been successful on a single new release on NDC in about 2 yrs. 

All I need is 1 pair of the blacks, i already have breds & royals so no point in copping both pairs. I think the black pair will look great nice and beat up. If i cop, i will instantly make them my beaters.

Board Garden did a raffle for the Tiffany Highs. I won a 10.5 from them but they overcharged. $270 was their asking price with box and $110 without box. They might do the same concept with these shoes.
$160 for a box???? F that I'll bring my Walmart plastic bag and they can toss them in there.

man idk, this all seems like so much work lol
why did Nike have to mismatch the pairs?! :smh:

I have Royals but the quality is SO TURRIBLE, I just want to sell them but I probably shouldnt :rolleyes

LA and OC heads

Garage in HB has an "unconfirmed count of 170 pairs"

This is True.
I just one of the Representatives from Garage this past weekend at DXC/Little Tokyo Swat Meet.
Box Price...No "Up" charge.
Also, Salvation is rumored to receive the same/about the same, 100+, of the Lance Mountains.
BUT, what has not been confirmed is how many pairs of each "Color."
He could not say/would not say.
Garage only charges Box Price. They're the best.

man idk, this all seems like so much work lol
why did Nike have to mismatch the pairs?! :smh:

I have Royals but the quality is SO TURRIBLE, I just want to sell them but I probably shouldnt :rolleyes
You shouldn't. But then again, there's a whole hoard of thirsty people waiting for legit Royals.

Back
Top Bottom