Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lol funny part with the kid's intro. You know she is gonna scratch up his pair on the sneak tip.

I stopped once it got to 4:00, her review over everybody and I was hoping for on feet or chip the paint off his shoe to make the video more exciting 
glasses.gif

Prob catch some flack but I wonder why everyone always mentions that they have the royals and bk/rd like their the only ones or those are the only clean looking pair of js now those who have the ogs or 2001 perhaps other than that we get it. I'm willing to bet we all have @ least 1 classic in the collect or rotation. And I'm with makesomerice. Do ya hmk and or p/u a phone. Just my thoughts

The last ones were made in China, not nam so I'm thinking they're made in the same sweatshop as jays.

maybe cause you got some fakes :nerd:

Royal quality is pretty trash IMO lol. My local had an 8.5 lying around about a week and a half around release date so I scooped it up...safe to say I was extremely disappointed, so I didn't even buy my size after I sold them like I originally planned

Royal quality is pretty trash IMO lol. My local had an 8.5 lying around about a week and a half around release date so I scooped it up...safe to say I was extremely disappointed, so I didn't even buy my size after I sold them like I originally planned
what makes it trash?

WOOOOOOO!!! Twitter has made my week this morning! Thank god more jordan accounts got these and not just the SB accounts.

I wasn't expecting grade a leather, but I wasn' expecting like the cardboardy-plasticy fel that they had to them. regardless, I sold em and they're out of my hands so I ain't really worried about em.
i don't think the black/red 1s are any better in terms of leather

i don't think the black/red 1s are any better in terms of leather
I concur, but I'm just gonna beat the sh*t outta the breds. even if the royals were my size I would've been hesitant to wear seeing the aftermarket on them.

Back
Top Bottom