Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

0FFAFE1B-28D5-41A1-B275-8E09076B77AB.jpeg

1st pair from humidity skate arrived, NEVER stripping the paint, gonna leave them as is :smokin

upload_2019-5-22_14-1-39.png

closest thing to me owning the lakers pair lol...my local shop where i got the bones arent getting the lakers and im 3 hours away from the closest raffle shop... bless me SNKRS gods..ive never won on a limited release like this before lol

I don't understand the disdain for the Bone's. They are essentially Grey "Chicagos". The only complaint I agree with is the lack of a black sole.

They may be more widely accessible than the Lakers, but that shouldn't make them any less desirable.

PO

I don't understand the disdain for the Bone's. They are essentially "Grey" Chicagos. The only complaint I agree with is the lack of a black sole.

PO

They are dope. It's just they are a GR so folks lost the hype/need for them. Now reverse their quantities/locations with the LA/CHI pair and folks would be singing a different tune. Folks may disagree with this assessment but it's a fact. I wish had a time machine to go back in time and change JB mind just to prove it.

Bones are ok on the outer layer but the layer underneath is what I don't like. Had they gone with something better underneath I would have been in. Also the outsole like others have mentioned, black or pink would have been nice.

They are dope. It's just they are a GR so folks lost the hype/need for them. Now reverse their quantities/locations with the LA/CHI pair and folks would be singing a different tune. Folks may disagree with this assessment but it's a fact. I wish had a time machine to go back in time and change JB mind just to prove it.

I really wish this would have been the case so I could grab the LA/Chis with ease while hypebeasts fight over the Bones.

I love the bones and lakers equally. Forget hype, they both beautiful shoes. I just hope the first layer doesnt come off easily. Really like both as is tbh.

I don't understand the disdain for the Bone's. They are essentially Grey "Chicagos". The only complaint I agree with is the lack of a black sole.

They may be more widely accessible than the Lakers, but that shouldn't make them any less desirable.

PO
for me its the fact that they're plain and they don't represent nyc at all...and I'm from nyc. i'm not seeing it.
so nyc, the big apple, the rotten apple, all that...we get that plain colorway and LA/Chicago get something that much better?

word??

no knicks colorway, no islanders, no rangers, no Yankees, no giants, not even jets or mets...na...
take away the sports teams.
nothing dealing with hip hop, graffiti or anything else pop culture wise?

they're plain and boring IMO if i'm being honest. two things nyc and paris are not.

also, no offense to paris but who said we needed to be paired with paris?
so la got Chicago and we got paris? and that pink reps paris??

how do my Parisians feel about that choice?

for me its the fact that they're plain and they don't represent nyc at all...and I'm from nyc. i'm not seeing it.
so nyc, the big apple, the rotten apple, all that...we get that plain colorway and LA/Chicago get something that much better?

word??

no knicks colorway, no islanders, no rangers, no Yankees, no giants, not even jets or mets...na...

they're plain and boring IMO if i'm being honest. two things nyc and paris are not.

I can't disagree with this.

Anyone got FTA codes for today?

If bones had a black sole I'd be all in, hate shoes with white soles that is all

word??

Well said.

word??

giphy (10).gif

the pink underneath ruined the shoe. no way im wearing pink jordans. sus as hell

Back
Top Bottom