Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Pass on the bones. Could have backdoored a pair last week at my local FTL, passed. NEED the Chicago’s though.

Jordan should've used NBA 2k for the collab...but that would've made too much sense.
to be honest, I feel the same way but I kind of understand it. It opened up Jordan's to a whole other population. My kids, and his friends, are now fans of AJ1's. Weird because I've always bought a ton of Jordans for my kids since birth, and they don't care for them at all. Now my son can't wait to wear his Spiderman 1's to school today.

Pic of my oldest son, 10 at the time, with a bunch of his shoes. He looks happy here but deep down, he gave no ****s about his collection. He smiled because he knew I was happy to see him "look happy." All he cared about was Vans and Boosts. Now he wants me to buy these at his current size of 10.5!

IMG_4188.JPG

Dare I say waste of money? That collection was too fire for a kid. Too bad he grew out of them. Did he have two pairs of Chi’s? Wow. Reminds me to think twice about forcing my love of shoes on my kid(s). It may turn out that just isn’t who they are but rather them just trying to please me.

Last edited:
to be honest, I feel the same way but I kind of understand it. It opened up Jordan's to a whole other population. My kids, and his friends, are now fans of AJ1's. Weird because I've always bought a ton of Jordans for my kids since birth, and they don't care for them at all. Now my son can't wait to wear his Spiderman 1's to school today.

Pic of my oldest son, 10 at the time, with a bunch of his shoes. He looks happy here but deep down, he gave no ****s about his collection. He smiled because he knew I was happy to see him "look happy." All he cared about was Vans and Boosts. Now he wants me to buy these at his current size of 10.5!

IMG_4188.JPG

Now that I think about it you're right. Definitely opens up to a new demographic, great point.

Any chance the “SNKRS Cam” happens today? :nerd:

I really hope the 92k pairs thing is true.

when left alone they are actually clean

but no hype train on them so they must be trash :lol:

Looked cool clean, just think if I wanted em to stay that way I'd still want to knock off a bit of the sheen somehow. Bones growing on me, but I like simple.

Dare I say waste of money? That collection was too fire for a kid. Too bad he grew out of them. Did he have two pairs of Chi’s? Wow. Reminds me to think twice about forcing my love of shoes on my kid(s). It may turn out that just isn’t who they are but rather them just trying to please me.

Eh I disagree. Unless the shoes are really worn out I'm sure you could always sell them and get something back. And on top of that I didn't really care about shoes at 10. At 10 years old my biggest concern was if we had pizza for lunch, and who's team I was on for football at recess.

yes, in the normal sense, its a waste of money. But some of these shoes sold really well. The Chicago 3.5y sold for $500!! he got to keep the proceeds though. I usually keep my kids shoes and put them in trophy cases as memories.

And you're right about "forcing them" to like something. I love sports and scream at the TV a lot. Because of the love, my kids hate watching sports, unless its live.

Ok I just need to know if I'm going to win a pair of these or not, the wait is killing me. Prices keep dipping though so hopefully that means there's a decent amount of pairs out there

if bones were regular leather with a black outsole, insta-copped.

as they are, i like em but dont need em. retail or bust with minimal effort.

Back
Top Bottom