Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Keep dropping in price please.

083F9B2C-E047-413A-85DB-E79A014654AD.png

With all the lineup stories reminds me of when the Tiff highs dropped, I went to diner the night before and passed the skateshop to check the temp and the line was already down the block..Figured I didnt have a shot and went the NDC route, literally spent an hour with errors etc and finally 2 hrs later got the confirm..:smh::sick::pimp:.. So many emotions that day..

damn, overlooked that J23 notification

I was on lunch and I think I did look at it but read it hastily and thought it was for bones cause cause I saw "NYC" in the notification

big fail

All - Let me know your thoughts on this idea. I'm thinking about trying to create a predictive model or algorithm for resell prices, based on a number of categorical and dummy variables I think are predictive. I've been thinking about doing this for weeks, and conceptually I feel like I have the logic part of the model down, just need to nail down the quantitative piece. In addition to helping predict how many dollars above projected retail a shoe will sell in a given period of time, I think this could also help in being a measurement in the ease of a cop. In general, the lower the predicted resale markup, the easier the cop will be. Thoughts, comments?

All - Let me know your thoughts on this idea. I'm thinking about trying to create a predictive model or algorithm for resell prices, based on a number of categorical and dummy variables I think are predictive. I've been thinking about doing this for weeks, and conceptually I feel like I have the logic part of the model down, just need to nail down the quantitative piece. In addition to helping predict how many dollars above projected retail a shoe will sell in a given period of time, I think this could also help in being a measurement in the ease of a cop. In general, the lower the predicted resale markup, the easier the cop will be. Thoughts, comments?

Honest opinion? It will be a waste of time.
You can’t predict the market.

To many variables that will need to be considered

Honest opinion? It will be a waste of time.
You can’t predict the market.

To many variables that will need to be considered
I appreciate your honesty. However, there are statistical measurements that can quantify the total variation of the dependent variable around its mean for a given model.

Back
Top Bottom