Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

For $3.50 UPS will deliver them a day earlier :rofl:

Clowns.

I saw that :lol: I was like man this is petty.. and the worst part is sure post is USPS which does whatever they want as opposed to UPS who sucks but at least there's the chance to have them left at an access point for convenience.

I saw that :lol: I was like man this is petty.. and the worst part is sure post is USPS which does whatever they want as opposed to UPS who sucks but at least there's the chance to have them left at an access point for convenience.

Yeah USPS is gonna throw these near my apartment door, and anyone of these scrubs can snatch em if I’m gone...:sick:

The insole makes them way more comfortable than my Shadows.

Goes great with my Faye Bebop shirt.
B9C8AC01-1A4A-448A-91DB-D89DB1C2CC36.jpeg
AA853E7D-0038-4C8F-9092-D3B7EAF031E6.jpeg
upload_2019-5-29_20-5-29.png

can't ban me for this one :rofl:

pretty sure if you upgrade UPS will handle it the whole way and you can send to an access point

pretty sure if you upgrade UPS will handle it the whole way and you can send to an access point

You're right. I just didn't feel like dealing with the whole thing. Hopefully they will just deliver it and everything will work out. Checked the tracking and the post office has it now.

I think if you're gonna do one side Laker bottom and Chicago at the upper, you gotta do the opposite on the other shoe. Chicago bottom, Laker upper.

relieved nobody accepted my $335 stockx bid on the chi/la...im over these already.
black-based jordans >> white-based jordans

Last edited:
I'm a 10.5 and really torn on these at the $300 mark.
I'm leaning towards selling an Infared 6 or a WC4 which isn't my size and I'll never wear.

These free falling on price in my size 14. Im glad i didnt try for them though.....the more I see the less I am liking them.

consensus on sizing for bones and la pair? Seeing a lot of people on Facebook and a few on here saying they run small

consensus on sizing for bones and la pair? Seeing a lot of people on Facebook and a few on here saying they run small

Most are saying TTS/same size as your usual AJ1 remaster size. I have to size up .5 in AJ1s due to constricted toebox and even these in .5 up are a little too uncomfortable because of the increased volume of the zoom insole-but that’s me and my Fred Flintstone feet I guess.

Has anybody seen any pairs where they removed only the yellow part on the LA pair? Thinking of doing this to my pair.

Back
Top Bottom