Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Myself being nobody important at all. I ask the people that ARE, why withhold info that you may know? Is there a penalty for early info released? Do they keep you from getting future releases? To come into a forum like NT , saying you know more, but not telling us what that is can create questions/ doubts imo. To be the "first to know" and post is cool and all that. But I dont see or know what the reward for doing this is. Is there one? Cred obviously.
To me members on here speculate, predict, and create hype. We all do this. But if you know more, let the facts flow and rumors go. Right? Why hold on to it?

Myself being nobody important at all. I ask the people that ARE, why withhold info that you may know? Is there a penalty for early info released? Do they keep you from getting future releases? To come into a forum like NT , saying you know more, but not telling us what that is can create questions/ doubts imo. To be the "first to know" and post is cool and all that. But I dont see or know what the reward for doing this is. Is there one? Cred obviously.
To me members on here speculate, predict, and create hype. We all do this. But if you know more, let the facts flow and rumors go. Right? Why hold on to it?
I get where you're coming from but I also understand his pov. Certain things are sometimes only known to a very select few and often times when things of that nature get released then it can easily be tracked down to a person. Now he may not necessarily get in trouble for it but the person he got the information from certainly could... It's the same reason I can't detail how I know Zadehkicks has and continues to sell fakes... I guess I should put a disclaimer that not all the kicks he ships out are fake but a lot of them are.

I get where you're coming from but I also understand his pov. Certain things are sometimes only known to a very select few and often times when things of that nature get released then it can easily be tracked down to a person. Now he may not necessarily get in trouble for it but the person he got the information from certainly could... It's the same reason I can't detail how I know Zadehkicks has and continues to sell fakes... I guess I should put a disclaimer that not all the kicks he ships out are fake but a lot of them are.
The Zadehkicks thing is kind of different to me. The fake to real thing will always be in question. But ACTUAL release info from the brand itself? Naturally people will ask, who, what and why. I will always congrat the guy that has the inside info. But for them to hold on to it, and dangle the " I know but I wont tell you cuz I cant" . Who is stopping you? Which always creates, more questions.

My guess is for those that have ties to a specific brand, whether it's some head honchos or people that simply work within, maybe it has to do with the fact that if detailed word got out regarding a certain impending release, perhaps there's a set amount of people within the brand that know of said release and finding out who leaked info would be a simple process of elimination. Personally I feel this is a stretch but we never know. There is also the off chance of being under an NDA but I thought those were only issued to actual employees of a company, whereas a cease and desist would be used against a non-related individual for leaking details from a secret inside source. I don't like speculating so that's as far as I'll go with these thoughts. As you said all we'll do is create more questions for ourselves.

As others have pointed out, you have to protect your source. Bill Belichick used to spread different bits of information amongst his staff to weed out who was leaking info to the press. It’s not worth getting your source fired for the sake of getting clout from a bunch of nerds on a sneaker board. Just be thankful that you get the info.

If I’m told not to, I simply won’t in due respect to certain individuals. I won’t post about it, but I have some close knit friends that when I found out of the cherry 11s I mentioned it to them on late decemeber.

It’s not about being first, but when I know something, and I know it will get released soon (info) I’ll shed the light where I can without getting some employees smoked by the brand. Like when it was posted the gammas are coming out, I simply shut that down because I knew for a fact it was the 01 cherrys.

I was given the go ahead to mention it and I told a couple of the big blogs and they laughed me off, it’s all G though. I know who I know at the brand, and they give me some cool tips on what’s coming up. I can give two shizzzz what anyone else cares tbh.

There continues to be a lot of hate on NT. I love it on here but it’s also hella toxic too.

The Zadehkicks thing is kind of different to me. The fake to real thing will always be in question. But ACTUAL release info from the brand itself? Naturally people will ask, who, what and why. I will always congrat the guy that has the inside info. But for them to hold on to it, and dangle the " I know but I wont tell you cuz I cant" . Who is stopping you? Which always creates, more questions.
It’s because I was told not to tell I simply won’t. I’m not dangling anything. I told yall 2 weeks ago about this release before any other individual did. I mentioned it once I was given the ok. That’s it that’s all. Yes I know of other projects in the works, but one is in line for the 40th anni, which is a little ways away, im and I think it’s best I wait.

I shed light on things when I can, that’s it that’s all.

There’s a chain of command. I know this clearly.
Any info is much appreciated here on NT.
(After all, that’s why we’re here. . .)
It’s the youngsters that will always have issues. .
The now, now, now clout chasing crowd.

As they say. . . Good things come to those who wait.
:wink:

There’s a chain of command. I know this clearly.
Any info is much appreciated here on NT.
(After all, that’s why we’re here. . .)
It’s the youngsters that will always have issues. .
The now, now, now clout chasing crowd.

As they say. . . Good things come to those who wait.
:wink:
Couldn’t agree more.

If I’m told not to, I simply won’t in due respect to certain individuals. I won’t post about it, but I have some close knit friends that when I found out of the cherry 11s I mentioned it to them on late decemeber.

It’s not about being first, but when I know something, and I know it will get released soon (info) I’ll shed the light where I can without getting some employees smoked by the brand. Like when it was posted the gammas are coming out, I simply shut that down because I knew for a fact it was the 01 cherrys.

I was given the go ahead to mention it and I told a couple of the big blogs and they laughed me off, it’s all G though. I know who I know at the brand, and they give me some cool tips on what’s coming up. I can give two shizzzz what anyone else cares tbh.

There continues to be a lot of hate on NT. I love it on here but it’s also hella toxic too.
Us who has been in the game awhile know that certain people got the connect on info and you never show and tell. It's a trust and looking out for your sources thing, like if you got the hookup at a shoe store. Maybe the newer people especially with social media now and the craze about being first, might jot understand how to move wisely. It didn't use to be like this when i go. In the game in 2012, but we appreciate your info.

I hit the follow on IG and will stay plugged i. With you cause I need those chicagos and yellow toes #NTRespect 🙏❤️

Red won’t be maroon. 1:1 as the lows. 👍🏼👍🏼

Thanks bro! I hate that they kept the sock liner all white but at least they kept the same energy making them 1:1. Crazy the blogs laughed you off.. they post rumors all the time.

As for NT.. there's always going to be an opposing side to info from one of 'us' .. I ignore it and hope the poster does too but peep what happened to JMadidas.

Thanks bro! I hate that they kept the sock liner all white but at least they kept the same energy making them 1:1. Crazy the blogs laughed you off.. they post rumors all the time.

As for NT.. there's always going to be an opposing side to info from one of 'us' .. I ignore it and hope the poster does too but peep what happened to JMadidas.

Sadly, insiders get chased away on other boards as well. I’ve seen it several times on RealGM for basketball. They either get mocked or ridiculed, or they get pressed for info all the time. Shoot, on RealGM, you actually had legit reporters sniffing around for info (I only know because I’m tight with one of the moderators there and he had access to IP and email addresses).

Shoot, even I had insider info on my local hockey team (Winnipeg Jets), and when I reported on HFBoards about a player’s retirement 8 months in advance, I was made fun of(“He’s not retiring. He has 3 years left on his contract!!”), had my thread deleted and got warnings from the mods for spreading rumors. Well, wouldn’t you know it - the guy retired. I don’t even pass along the stuff I hear nowadays because it isn’t even worth it. People always want to shoot the messenger.

What happened to JMadidas? Not aware of that one.

Ya I def ignore it but it’s def annoying.

What happened to JMadidas? Not aware of that one.

Ya I def ignore it but it’s def annoying.

JM used to drop info left and right and at one point we had a big influx of younger folks and they would question his info. or whether it was legit and would do **** like press him for more and asking for ways to validate the claims. etc. (not to say they were exclusively the problem but JM had been around for years dropping info so most 'seasoned' cats knew what was up) .

He was around to drop info on 06 DMPs so this wasn't new to 'us' but I think he ended up getting OD tired of the BS from random internet guys and straight up dipped.. no more info no nothing :lol:

He's not alone either.. snugglesmcduggles, a different (maybe the same) babyj, and probably some I forgot all the did the same thing for similar reasons lol.

Back
Top Bottom