Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I got the low ver a few years back, wore it a couple of times and sold it. Not my cup of tea with the patent red part

Still have mine for nostalgia but I hated the shape on them most of all. Felt like GS shoes. The UNC lows were a little better.
This. Not sure how the unc pair was so much better than the white and red pair. They came out a year apart for the recent run, correct? I wonder if it's the leather upper. The snakeskin shape and cut was pretty good as well from around that timeframe.

Hope they got a black sock liner, or at least a red one. White sock liner just doesn’t look right.
I think the white looks fine, but it is a dirt magnet. A black sock liner would look good and would be more functional. Not sure about a red liner, migbt be too much. I think of the red liner on tbr black and red lows and how polarizing that was. The liner definitely won't be a deal breaker either way for me.

This. Not sure how the unc pair was so much better than the white and red pair. They came out a year apart for the recent run, correct? I wonder if it's the leather upper. The snakeskin shape and cut was pretty good as well from around that timeframe.

I would say yes but back in the day those materials made no difference to overall shape, cut, and comfort. The Red pair fails all three compared to UNCs. I was really annoyed because everything after seemed to be cut better, shape, everything just like you pointed out. And back in the day I waited in line for the Red joints and got deaded by greedy FTL employees.

So I copped the UNCs and kept it pushing but always wanted the Reds. They finally drop and wham.. theyre annorexic :lol: I actually wear those the most of all the XI lows because they're type ***.

These look great, but how about some Cherry XII’s JB??
JB:

a4ItB3y.gif

Back
Top Bottom