Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Bruh, I ain’t never had Nike hit me with the “U Up?” notification at 9:30PM, 3 days before a release to remind me to go for it… After giving me EA before

Where was all this affection during L&Fs?

FCF1CC85-5C2D-4E41-A95D-67DABCBC2692.jpeg

Play hard to get and they want you more

Unfortunately I still ain’t going for these and Nike finna “Fatal Attraction” my account for all of 2023 for not accepting their advances and taking these off their hands.
This one will probably be like the win likes edition where it took awhile before it sold out and shoes was in stock for a long while

They going to use this drop to say ~Look everybody, we can make a major hyped drop work~…Like they tipping people off on how to better get a release by making sure their settings are right even makes sense…This is their way to try and get some good grace from their customers by making them (the customer) think Nike finally let them hit on a highly desired drop…They know damn well these don’t have a fraction of the hype the L&F’s had but they’re sure as hell going to try and make it seem like they do…The **** Nike does is all for show…

They going to use this drop to say ~Look everybody, we can make a major hyped drop work~…Like they tipping people off on how to better get a release by making sure their settings are right even makes sense…This is their way to try and get some good grace from their customers by making them (the customer) think Nike finally let them hit on a highly desired drop…They know damn well these don’t have a fraction of the hype the L&F’s had but they’re sure as hell going to try and make it seem like they do…The **** Nike does is all for show…

I guarantee every account that missed L&F and goes for these gonna hit. Then they gonna gonna put out a press release patting themselves on the back for “changing the selection process to weed out non-existent bots for this release, and making sure that every customer could win one hype holiday release”

Not going to hold you

No special box

Nike hype L&F the real holiday shoe

These will be a another retro plus color way we forget and herbs try to use as trade bait no one will bite on

Oh I have a pair cause I like 11’s

I’m just being honest.

So you call Fire Red 3s a flop??? No it's called a job well done.

And actually White/Red colorways have done pretty well throughout Jordan Brand's history.
FR3 was sitting for a while... They eventually sold out but compare to others, they didn't do as well specially for an OG CW... It was a flop when it comes to resell. I believe market was below retail for a bit.

Been on the fence with these all year, still on the fence. Think I may buy a pair just to see how I feel about them in hand. If I don’t like em I’ll get rid of em one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom