Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Was cleaning out my closet and pulled out my 2012 black/red 11
413724986.jpg

People really want this patent cut? I literally just sold them. Cant believe I paid for these smh.

The only "low" patent cut XIs that came out decent were my Legend Blues.. the cut wasn't as bad on the pair I have.

Was cleaning out my closet and pulled out my 2012 black/red 11
413724986.jpg

People really want this patent cut? I literally just sold them. Cant believe I paid for these smh.

I got rid of all my low Patent cuts also. Only have the Space Jams, 82 and 96. Let's pray that Nike stay with the higher cut and start going with the real patent Leather like in the 90's and early 2000's.

The only "low" patent cut XIs that came out decent were my Legend Blues.. the cut wasn't as bad on the pair I have.

I have 2 tiers of the low cut.

Tier 1 (bad): cdp, 09 jams, 10 cool greys, Concords, and 12 black and red, 72-10

Tier 2 (not as bad): legend blue, pantone, 72-10

Yes I have the 72-10 in both. I know each pair is different, but I had multiples on all colorways and all were fairly comperable. I have 2 tier 1 72-10s, but also have a 3rd that is the best cut xi in my collection outside of the recent releases.

Black laces look good imo. I may swap mine. I really hope the cool grey is scheduled to be after this years concord. Those are way over due & needed in my collection.

A couple of small men's sizes left on Footasylum (UK shop). Use JAN18 promo code (new account 10% off special) for about $227 shipped. I copped two pairs on the same order and it was less than US retail (~$218 each).

https://bit.ly/2D6qV9H

I had a random thought about these in my dream last night, and it made perfect sense. One of the biggest reasons I can rock with these are the icy soles, which are obviously only temporary. Once they do their thing, I can't see myself liking these

Did he place tape over the jumpman ? Its funny how guys leave Nike for other brands, but at the end of their deals.. They start wearing Nike/JB asap...., Rondo had the dopest Posites before he left for Anta

Back
Top Bottom