Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Where do these restock pairs come from? Did Nike send finishline a new batch? Or did Finishline just collect all the inventory that has been sitting in stores for too long? I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

Where do these restock pairs come from? Did Nike send finishline a new batch? Or did Finishline just collect all the inventory that has been sitting in stores for too long? I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

From what I've experienced with FNL, their restocks come from Retail stores. I've also received a lot of iffy pairs on their restocks though, but I buy ebough to sort through!

I've definitely received pairs where I could tell someone swapped good for bad though :rolleyes

My guess is shoes that were returned. I bought off a restock from Eastbay and the shoe box came damaged and both shoes had major creases on the midsole. Needless to say I returned them. Based on that I would say it was returned the first time, then I bought it on the restock and now Im returning.

Nike didnt actually sell out their pairs when first dropped too.
They did sell out. All of the latest restocks have been late / new shipments of product.

If you check the production dates on these restock pairs, it will be a month or so different from the pairs received during the original release. I have pairs from the original and every restock (besides this last one) and they`ve all had production start or end dates a month or so apart.

could it be possible that some of these sites as well as nike held back on them, to make them more desirable than they really are? just wondering.

could it be possible that some of these sites as well as nike held back on them, to make them more desirable than they really are? just wondering.
I used to think this sometimes but it didn't matter in this case. Even though XI's might sit for a little bit longer these days, they will still sell out. So there is no need for the store to hold out. I think a more likely scenario is that some of their packages came late due to the holiday's and to avoid conflict with other releases, they decided to put them out this weekend with nothing else coming out.

They did sell out. All of the latest restocks have been late / new shipments of product.

If you check the production dates on these restock pairs, it will be a month or so different from the pairs received during the original release. I have pairs from the original and every restock (besides this last one) and they`ve all had production start or end dates a month or so apart.

No they didnt.. stores still had pairs but they pulled them from the shelves (SNKRS sold em out though). I cant say the restocks you see now are from that but they def didnt sell out. Honestly, no one knows where theyre really coming from but I know that about the stores for a fact.

No they didnt.. stores still had pairs but they pulled them from the shelves (SNKRS sold em out though). I cant say the restocks you see now are from that but they def didnt sell out. Honestly, no one knows where theyre really coming from but I know that about the stores for a fact.

good info, now i'm confused again, but it's ok as long as there's enough for everyone who really wanted them!

that MAY have happened for finish line the FIRST time they restocked within a week or 2 of the original release, but this is not what happens with Footlocker, footaction and champs sports locations at any time. If a foot store doesnt sell out, they ship them to locations within their region that sold out the fastest or have the highest sales.

restocks withing a few weeks of the original release are usually returns and/or undeliverables. After that, they`re new shipments from overseas.

I’ve been collecting Nike since 93, fab five black was my first, Jordan didn’t happen till 95 black red 11 got to me, now I’ve tried to say I’m done but it pulls me back with the retro plus 11 last year, probably won’t quit sorry to say

i fell for the trap lol i doubled up. i tried to leave this part of me in the past. but i find myself logging back into niketalk a lot more often lol :smokin:smokin:smokin

much luv, stay freshhhhh !! :pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat:

koudie from brooklyn koudie from brooklyn

Doubling up, is the absolute only way to do an 11 release. You just must have a pair on ice, just cause it's the right thing to do.

:lol:

Don't feel bad about it fam. Celebrate it. Remember, millions of people struck out, just trying to get one pair.

✌​

Back
Top Bottom