Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

The only soles that are yellow in my pic are the cool grays and that's only bc they were in a house fire.

The other soles which appear to be yellow but are not not are they 72-10 which are milky off white.

I read they started tinting the sole blue to keep from yellowing but I saw pair of Columbia’s where the sole starting turning a piss green color. Could’ve been fake but I’ve never had a good eye to spot fake 11s unless they were funky colors lol. Thanks for all the info though!

I read they started tinting the sole blue to keep from yellowing but I saw pair of Columbia’s where the sole starting turning a piss green color. Could’ve been fake but I’ve never had a good eye to spot fake 11s unless they were funky colors lol. Thanks for all the info though!
Legend blue 11s don’t count as “tinted”

Super glad I accidentally copped a 10 instead of the 9.5 I wear in some other models. My Win Like 82 Restocks fit me nicely and pretty high quality probably 9/10 (1 point dinged for a couple minor imperfections but not enough for me to return.)

KEEPERS :smile:

Was playing around with some camera edits for my MJ Mondays...

IMG_20180129_144001_220.jpg

Manager at FTL told me today he has the SKU for both these and the white/navy blue Win Like 82s and they can both be ordered. Take that for what it’s worth! Worth a shot at your local FTL.

My boy walked into FL and copped these at the counter yesterday or the day before.. in NYC.

You can buys these for retail @ Kickscrew.com...

Know you're excited about your deals, but no need to hype this shady shop in every thread!

Funny how you can't even research them as they've eliminated all the negative pub, and flooded Youtube with "Is KicksCrew Legit?" vids by all the popular YouTubers. We've even opened our warehouse for tours...really? lol #staywoke

Last edited:
Haha, I don't live in China... but buy eem or don't, doesn't affect me at all, I'm just trying to help people out.

Back in the day we used to didn't mess with KC, but as y'all mentioned all of the negative pub has been removed for some odd reason.

They got FSR of shoes that nobody else has, nah im good.

I will say this tho, a lot of people have had great service with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom