Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

I got my Concord lows at a factory store, and that was at the height of Jordan hype.  And they had tons of them.  Also got Black Toe 1s (B grade-not that many were there), Bred 11 highs (not that many were there) and Infrared 3s (hundreds of them) at same outlet store.  So I would say just about all Jordans make the outlets.  Just depends on what physical stores.  Think there's going to be a substantial amount of these at factory stores.  I might grab a pair then.  If you work near a factory store and can drop in every other day, they get a lot of Jordans.  Store I go, Mon and Thurs seem to be best.
speak for your outlet.

these are sitting online through out the whole weekend
i won't be suprised if this shoe hits outlets the way its not selling out

When people say this, I assume you don't realize it's a good thing for Nike.

At outlets, they'll sell at what, $149. $129 at the lowest.

They sell for less than that to retailers. So they're making more money selling at outlets, while increasing traffic in an effort to sell other items.

This ain't back in the 90's and early 2000's where you could get a pair for $49. That was a real deal.

Dope shoe/ color way, congrats too those who copped with ease, I'll be waiting on the disco if not I'll live...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

When people say this, I assume you don't realize it's a good thing for Nike.

At outlets, they'll sell at what, $149. $129 at the lowest.

They sell for less than that to retailers. So they're making more money selling at outlets, while increasing traffic in an effort to sell other items.

This ain't back in the 90's and early 2000's where you could get a pair for $49. That was a real deal.
I paid $50 for Black Cements 3s back in 01.  Was Christmas shopping when I got a pair on sale, think they had been out about 1/2 year.  Fast forward to this coming Feb...

I'm not sure why shoes being available after RD is an issue? That's the way it's supposed to be.

Love seeing it this way. I ordered upon release from villa, but saw them in the mall today. Very nice shoe, and unique in terms of materials used for an XI low. Since there are already several black based XI lows, I like how these are different than the other pairs. Can't wait to get mine in this week.

Surprise they super GR these. Usually they put just enough out when it comes to lows. These sitting doesn't surprise me.

Got to think about it. Heat been coming out since the royal 1s so I can see the consumer not keeping up. This only hurt the big chain stores who are stubborn at times to put there Js up for discount

If I remember correctly, these YCM stickers are like silica packs and are meant to prevent molds...? Any one else's Barons come with this sticker? First time I've seen anything added to a Jordan Box.

View media item 2451357

Back
Top Bottom