Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

No reserve here, at least not yet. What a joke. Always giving me reserves for stuff I don't want, but only about 1 out of 4 times does it do so for things I'm actually after. Whatever.

They pretty much just stopped giving me reserves all together :lol: I cant' remember the last time I got one.

Had them in HS and they were my favorite shoes.

Then a seagull **** on them.

No wonder you hate everyone and everything. It all makes sense now. :lol:

I like these, but am being very very picky this year. These would have to drop to 150 for me to cop.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190417-170459_Nike.jpg

This is bull****. I've recently bought Adapt BBs, sunrise 720s and black/cement IVs on pre-order and release day and shock drops via this goddamn SNKRS app, and I bought the emerald 11 lows off of a SNKRS reserve last year, and I don't even remember how much else from Nike in general in the past six months or whatever, and I don't get a reserve for these things? What kind of crap algorithm does this POS app use, exactly? Yeah, I'm pissed :rofl:

The biggest take away from the video up there is the difference in material used for the snake print. Got to say the 2001 pair looked more like a snake pattern. Tbr only thing I don't agree with is that the 2001 pair was that dark. It was darker for sure, but the pair in the video definitely oxidized quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom