Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Hit on Flushing FTL. Wasn't expecting that. I usually just end up getting QCM. Hope they don't **** this up. I don't trust them ****** with magic markers.

This was my first experience with the raffles and I struck out on all three :frown: Called Finish Line which is doing FCFS and found they didn't have my size. Called a couple more stores and found none of them got a size 14 in.

So I'm going to try to snag a pair at work tomorrow using my phone. This situation is not ideal and could use advice. The plan is to go with the snkrs app and paypal but am open to suggestions

This was my first experience with the raffles and I struck out on all three :frown: Called Finish Line which is doing FCFS and found they didn't have my size. Called a couple more stores and found none of them got a size 14 in.

So I'm going to try to snag a pair at work tomorrow using my phone. This situation is not ideal and could use advice. The plan is to go with the snkrs app and paypal but am open to suggestions
Size 14 Gonna sit online bro don’t stress it you’ll get them with ease

Hit with 10 minutes at FTL and with 7 minutes at FTA. After having the OGs, I’m excited to have these again.

Try EASTER19 on BSTN

should be like $160 shipped if the code works

edit: code didn't work lol

Last edited:
Hit with 6 minutes.... euh yeah these are def sitting until bred 4 drops... good thing 4 everybody that likes them...

Didn’t hit on any apps. Thank got where I live is in the middle of no where and there local country mall has a FinishLine and the have a lot of pairs and I am sitting waiting for store to open and nobody is here so a very easy cop.. yeah boiii

I already have a pair coming from sns but I think I'm going to take a very rare trip the mall to see if I can get a pair in hand today. Hopefully they are sitting as predicted.

$165.00 with a gift card I can live with. It’s hard to swallow close to $200.00 with tax for these.

Back
Top Bottom