Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

I'll wait until having them in hand to say which one is better. The ogs were great and I am anticipating these to be great as well.

eh i dont really care about which is better. im not gonna be like aww man original was better, i dont want these. theyre both good imo, just not exactly the same.

I hit on the SNS raffle for local pickup at the L.A. store tomorrow. Thank goodness, I didn't want these to become a headache. Thinking I can probably get another pair off of SNKRS if I'm on right at the drop, I have a hard time seeing these selling out instantly but I'm probably wrong. Either way, glad to have a pair already in the bag. I never win this stuff, so between this and my shock drop IVs arriving any minute now, this is one sick sneaker week for me LOL

i cant rock wit them watermelons. just not my style. they do look good tho.

im 50/50 on bones right now.

navys are a def yes.

I doubt it, hit on ftl and champs. Hoping they take the bday coupon

Last edited:
Not a lot of hype for these which is good...me & three other homies hit for a men’s, grade school & toddler size each via the Hibbetts raffle

Waitlisted @ FL with a 10 min hs :wow:. I cant believe it :wow:. FL app is my go to.

W on Champs app with a 10 min hs :nthat:. Glad I didn’t get cocky & on only entered @ FL. Didn’t even bother to enter on FA. I only win mega gr holiday 11s on there :lol:.

Hit at Champs, Footaction, and Footlocker. Only 6 min head start at each. Denver area. Hope I can use $20 coupon at Footlocker.

hit on all 3 apps. but i hit the pass button and released em to whoevers on a waitlist. i already hit for a pair on sns for 195 shipped. these seem like they gonna be eaaaasy to cop tomorrow based on my 3 Ws. im going to cop from ndc tomorrow too in case theres an issue with my sns pair, and ill return to ndc. ndc with the goat return policy

Scored on Footlocker with only the 7 minute HS (don't shop their enough to be platinum for the extra three minutes). That and my raffle win on SNS is all I needed for these, super happy to have the two pairs I wanted tomorrow without having to order online and wait for shipping.

Scored on Footlocker with only the 7 minute HS (don't shop their enough to be platinum for the extra three minutes). That and my raffle win on SNS is all I needed for these, super happy to have the two pairs I wanted tomorrow without having to order online and wait for shipping.

add some socks into that FTL pickup and you got yourself platinum lol

add some socks into that FTL pickup and you got yourself platinum lol
Ha not exactly, I'm only getting one of my pairs at FTL. But even though I don't shop there a ton I definitely will reach the $300 threshold sooner than later with no trouble LOL

Back
Top Bottom