Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

I didn't own the 2001 but I've seen and held it plenty of times. Don't get me wrong, I definitely care. I wish these were more like the OGs. But--and I don't usually say this when JB makes these dumbass changes to retros--I still love these on their own regardless of what the OG was like. I'm not worried about the suede-ish snakeskin or it being hard to clean. It takes me a long time to really dirty up a shoe, anyway, so personally it's like, meh, whatever. I definitely hear you, though.

and im sure these will end up in my stash too because as far as looks they do look very similar to the og so of course there growing on me im hoping to catch a outlet stash of these.

Don't even get me started on all of this. I really get pissed off when I see the games they play and how cheap this company is, yet they are so greedy with the price points. Even the Jumpman Pro's, back in the day even THOSE were made well. My friend was excited when they were going to retro, but when he saw the cheap garbage materials and how they executed them, he passed. They even used plastic instead of carbon fiber. :smh:

I agree except that those jumpman pros were a solid retro. mine are cozy and have held up nice, I have the breds they still look vnds after tons of wear. the materials are actually better than most numbered retros. and the shoe it self was almost identical to the ogs.

Don't even get me started on all of this. I really get pissed off when I see the games they play and how cheap this company is, yet they are so greedy with the price points. Even the Jumpman Pro's, back in the day even THOSE were made well. My friend was excited when they were going to retro, but when he saw the cheap garbage materials and how they executed them, he passed. They even used plastic instead of carbon fiber. :smh:

Bastardization. I was so mad I copped but it was on decent disco.

Just got my pink snakeskins in, I got a women’s 14 but I would rather have a 13 I believe it’s a size difference not 1.5 between women and men but anyways love them even more in hand

Cant get those pinks.. that collar was supposed to be Black or White to give them balance.

Was thinkin the same thing.

Thinkin about a custom job to make the lining white.

The pattern just does it for me on these. Theres a good chance they’ll release these again later with white lining, i just doubt this particular type of snakeskin will be used.

My take from the @MJO23DAN comparison video is that Nike's making the current 11 lows an actual low top
As opposed to a low top replica of the mid
The 2019 looks flatter than the 2001
Looks more like a Chuck Taylor low top
So basically Nikes technology and "improved" design are messing up our retros

Picked up a pair of the snakeskins at FNL and used my $20 WC coupon. Definitely gonna rock these a ton this summer! I find them to be more comfortable than my concord and cool grey 11 lows.

IMG_9332.jpg
IMG_9334.jpg
IMG_9335.jpg

Picked up a pair of the snakeskins at FNL and used my $20 WC coupon. Definitely gonna rock these a ton this summer! I find them to be more comfortable than my concord and cool grey 11 lows.

IMG_9332.jpg
IMG_9334.jpg
IMG_9335.jpg

It’s the mold and over all slimmer shape from those old 11s, so uncomfy. I sold all of mine. The new shape of the 11 low is fantastic.

Pick up from FNL stock
Material : windbreaker feel

Attachments

• Snapchat-779390088.jpg
    Snapchat-779390088.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 39
Pick up from FNL stock
Material : windbreaker feel
The other day, I had some rewards to burn and bought the blue pair of these shorts on a whim via FTL.com. Then I saw your post the other day and was like, wait, windbreaker? Nah, this guy must certainly be using the wrong term to describe them. Nope, they just showed up: you were totally correct. WTF is this crap? I'm not wearing shorts that feel like a cheap tent :rofl:
These are effing awful. Taking them straight back to my nearest FTL after work. I'm at a loss that they would make shorts out of this material in 2019. SMFH.

Back
Top Bottom