Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Nowadays you can never be sure

i decided to gamble and wait for a disco when i saw they weren't moving like that

these things are gonna fly tho as soon as the discount is allowed at places
You win some, you lose some.
For me, at my advanced age--:lol:--it's about getting certain shoes. I have made some good decisions and some bad ones, financially, on sneakers. Mostly good ones. This shoe is a good example of a bad one. I guess? I can't do anything about my SNS and FTL pairs (well, I can, but it's a pain in the *** and a time suck, so I won't), but I can return the NDC pair once I get them tomorrow. I probably won't, though.

You win some, you lose some.
For me, at my advanced age--:lol:--it's about getting certain shoes. I have made some good decisions and some bad ones, financially, on sneakers. Mostly good ones. This shoe is a good example of a bad one. I guess? I can't do anything about my SNS and FTL pairs (well, I can, but it's a pain in the *** and a time suck, so I won't), but I can return the NDC pair once I get them tomorrow. I probably won't, though.
What size ?

Didn’t think the snakeskin would be so soft and plush

Maybe I’m used to tough/thick PL

Three pairs at that level.
I have no regrets about doing it even at full MSRP. Pair from NDC arrived today, another basically flawless pair. Only thing I wish was different is, the height of the snakeskin is a bit lower on this pair than the pair I am wearing today in my office. But I guess that's just the luck of the draw with 11 lows, even mids these days. But it's whatever.
Overall I am loving these things as much as I thought I would. Decent materials, reasonable shape to the shoe. Wearable with a wide variety of things. One of my favorite shoes in years.

I have no regrets about doing it even at full MSRP. Pair from NDC arrived today, another basically flawless pair. Only thing I wish was different is, the height of the snakeskin is a bit lower on this pair than the pair I am wearing today in my office. But I guess that's just the luck of the draw with 11 lows, even mids these days. But it's whatever.
Overall I am loving these things as much as I thought I would. Decent materials, reasonable shape to the shoe. Wearable with a wide variety of things. One of my favorite shoes in years.

I'm definitely copping one pair. Navy is my favorite color and I love the snakeskin. The height difference on the lows doesn't bother me. I just go with the flow with them. I'm more particular with the mids.

Back
Top Bottom