JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

These may be abundant but yea they will fly off the shelves.. If they ever make it lol. Its funny when we hear talk about the market being saturated because its obvious not relevant to a release like these.

These may be abundant but yea they will fly off the shelves.. If they ever make it lol. Its funny when we hear talk about the market being saturated because its obvious not relevant to a release like these.
if we get a ndc reserve pair now, can we cop again on release?

For those who are interested in the Bay Area, Finishline @ Serramonte only received 12 pairs. They have one size  9 1/2 unaccounted for.

I was able to win raffles for both Finish Line and Shoe Palace though from the same mall. Just waiting for the FA and FTL app draw tomorrow afternoon.

My head start with FA is 10 minutes... Is that the maximum? I have a feeling that I may win that as well.

How is it looking elsewhere?

For those who are interested in the Bay Area, Finishline @ Serramonte only received 12 pairs. They have one size  9 1/2 unaccounted for.

I was able to win raffles for both Finish Line and Shoe Palace though from the same mall. Just waiting for the FA and FTL app draw tomorrow afternoon.

My head start with FA is 10 minutes... Is that the maximum? I have a feeling that I may win that as well.

How is it looking elsewhere?

10 minutes is the max. In the mix to win a pair with the 10 minute head start.

How the fck I'm like the 3rd person to enter the raffle 3 hrs before it ends and not get a call from Footaction?!!! SWAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Hit on 4 out of 9 raffles locally. Wasn't thinking about doubling up, but since my Tar Heels just won it's a little more enticing lol

.... Really also want 2 pair of 2y for my twins... I wonder if they are going to pre school size.

The mngr homie swooped in early!
laugh.gif
Thats what i'm thinking and I had a feeling it was go be some shady isn!

Back
Top Bottom