JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

No FTA or Champs codes in here today? [emoji]128517[/emoji] Lol need that 10 min but can't make it to a store smh

Where do you enter the FTL codes? Sorry IM new to this, and it'll ship straight to home right?

Hard to tell if it's definitively random.  Many cats that spend plenty money on NDC don't get jack reserved.  Some people go a few months in between reserves. I don't know...Last year I got Black Toes, Banned 1, SJ and every $400 premium (didn't buy) reserved.  I get a reserve for something no less than every two weeks.  31's, KD9s, Racers, Kyrie3...That is some damn good random luck.

CGunEsq CGunEsq wow that's some good luck man
Only thing decent I got was TB3 and blue 12
I did get a restock reserve for the sf af1 black gums couple of days ago
But yeah I'm sticking with random
You just one lucky son of a.....[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Lucked out with a reserve from Nike I can kick back and wait for them to come in the mail :nthat:
Did u secure a pair gum?
Yep!!!Iam In Der!!! Wish y'all well!!! Champs Got Me!!! They open at 8pm Gotta get up early For this one!!!

Last edited:
how long ago, what time they quit sending them?
I'd have to go check my phone again (can't bring it into the work area) but I'm guessing around 3pm. I don't know what time they quit sending them. It just came up as a notification on the app

The reserve is certainly random, I got one for the brave blue 13 lows and hadn't bought anything from Nike or snkrs on my account in forever. When I scooped up that reserve I did like 12 air max 90 IDs with my discount. This week I got the xxxi lows reserve. I have gotten 6 call backs for raffles locally at least, these should be easy to obtain:.. which I'm glad, although honestly didn't expect. I always hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Newport in Jersey City champs gave me a code, but wasn't working for me. Maybe it can for y'all 3799

Back
Top Bottom